🌊Gotta keep my head🌊

"Hyunjin...?" Chan knocked on his door, sighing when he got no answer once again. It had been a week now and they hadn't done anything, he had barely even ate a piece of bread.

"I know you're in there, open up" he heard walking in the distance, the door finally opening up, revealing a wasted looking captain with a bottle of wine in his hands.

"What do you want?" He stumbled on his words, completely out of it.

"We have guests..." chan said calmly, even though he knew the storm was coming, Hyunjin would probably panic but this was for the best.

"What guest?!" He stumbled in the hallway to get out. It's then that he froze.

Felix was standing there, worry spread on his face as he looked at the state he was in. Completely depressed and drunk.

"Get off my boat..." he said as he drew his sword, pointing it at Felix.

"I just want to talk Hyunjin, I can explain everything to you, just-"

"No! I don't want to hear another word from a traitor! Get off my boat before I cut you in half"

"I'm not getting off without talking to you...so go ahead." Felix put his throat to the sword, staying there without hesitation.

"Felix don't do this...was hurting me once not enough for you...?" His hand was trembling as he tried to sobber up, to understand why he was doing this.

"The truth won't hurt you...okay? I've never loved someone in my life more then you Hyunjin. I don't want to breath another day without being in your arms, I want to explain myself because I haven't been fully honest with you."

Hyunjin dropped his sword a bit, letting the wall he had build around himself crumble slowly as he looked into Felix's eyes. He didn't want to be defeated so easily, to forgive like it was nothing.

"We can talk in my room..." he gave up, putting his sword back in its case, walking the best he could to his cabine, Felix following close behind him.

They shut the door and Hyunjin went straight to his bottle cabinet, opening another one.

"Now tell me what's this beautiful excuse you found to try and fool me again...go ahead"

"I lied about a lot but I think one of them is most important so that you understand why I'm here and who I am...the marks on my body aren't from torture, no one has armed me before..." Felix looked down at his arms and legs, frowning, the same thing as last time blocked his throat.

"I made each and every single line on myself..." he let out after a while of trying to, looking to meet Hyunjin's confused look. It's like he understood but didn't want to believe it, he didn't want to admit to himself that the person he loves so much was this hurt. Felix could feel the questions welling up in his mind, but no words were coming out so he decided to speak instead.

"I did it because it took away from this agony inside my chest that was feeding off of me...every line made it fade away from just a couple of seconds...but it was never enough...it just always came back worst or it would hit me harder then ever before...I didn't know what to do anymore" Felix had tears in his eyes as he explained himself, leaving the eye contact a few times while Hyunjin couldn't keep his eyes off the boy.

"The reason I ended up here is because I gave up, I did the quickest thing I could possibly think of and I jumped off a bridge, that's how much I didn't want to be me anymore...death was the only thing I could think of because nothing else worked..." Hyunjin walked up to him.

"And I-I know you hate me now and don't want me in your life b-but I swear I wasn't lying! I didn't use you, I was never on their side! I love you Hyunji-" he was pulled into a hug, completely melting to his touch. He made it feel like no other hug could, so comforting and loving.

"I'm so sorry you had to be alone for that...Felix their is so much more in life then pain"

"I know that now because of you, you've shown me that...I can be happy, but I'm not independent, I get that source of happiness from other people, which is just as bad"

"You can grown to love life on your own, I know you can do it...that's why you're here isn't it?"

Felix broke the hug and looked into his perfectly shaped eyes, how they shined brighter then the sun.

"About that, I forgot to mention..."

"Go ahead" Hyunjin pushed a strand of his hair behind his ear, completely calm.

<3

"YOURE FROM THE FUTUR??!" He exclaimed, not nearly as calm as before.

"Yes." He answered again.

"And you got dragged into this sort of portal that is feeding off the earth as we speak right now?"

"Yes...and I need to find my own happiness to close it..."

"Felix...this is amazing and all but...what's the catch?"

Felix looked at him and sighed, he knew he couldn't tell any more lies.

"The catch?"

"Yes, I mean we get to be together and we can do what ever you please, I'd do anything to make you the happiest man alive, I think you know that already. It all seems so good and joyful...so why aren't you happy?"

"Hyunjin...I don't know how but I created that portal between worlds and I need to close it...I need to go back there one day."

Their hearts sank to the bottom of the ocean, their faces going pale from the agreement this was.

"And I can't come with you..."

"No you can't...as much as I wish you could. I would spend the rest of my life with you if I could, watching the stars here on this boat. Cooking new recipes to make you all so happy as a family, but I can't and I don't belong in this time"

"But you belong with me...I mean you were sent here for a reason, you must have been" Hyunjin insisted, drowning in his own thoughts.

"I don't have many answers...but I'll ask you one. Hyunjin...are you willing to help me be happy? To stick by my side as I try and find something to live for, to find what was broken years ago...are you willing to love me until you have to leave me...?" Hyunjin sat on the bed and pulled Felix on his lap, snuggling close to him as much as he could.

"I am and I will...right until our last moment my dear. I'll always love you...my moon and stars"

"My warmth and sun..." Felix cried out, unable to not be emotional. He felt so lost but all that confusion faded when he met the eyes of his lover, it was just like blowing smoke away.