🌊It gets harder🌊

Felix smacked the ball half way in the air, making it land perfectly in the middle on the other side. This was totally unfair now, Felix had played volleyball for a big part of his life.

They all looked at the ball in shock as it landed on the floor quicker then they could even think. They all gasped as Wooyoung smiled, seing how proud the blond boy was for this, blushing a bit.

"There he is..."

"Another one!" Chan yelled, clapping his hands together as they all cheered.

Felix took the ball again and did the same, landing another strike as the other thing ran to catch the ball with no luck.

He did another one, but the other team had prepared and finally the game began. Points were staking up and it was hard to keep count but they finally managed to make it to the same number on each side.

"We've got this love" Hyunjin tried to reassure Felix who looked stressed even during the game, it was supposed to be fun but he was so focused on winning that nothing else crossed his mind, he didn't want to disappoint everyone.

"I'll try..." they continued the game, Felix making no mistake what so ever the whole time, the points were so close, making all of them groan.

"Only one more point...who ever scores it wins and the other team has to get of this island"

Everyone focused as Wooyoung made the serve, all of them passing it along. It felt like an eternity as the ball was passing the net over and over again. Felix then jumped in the air and spiked the ball so hard it flew right pass them and landed on the sand. They all looked at each other with hesitation as they weren't sure if it was in or not.

"Was it in...?" Felix asked half disappointed.

"It was-" before San could finish, Wooyoung interrupted him.

"It was in, you win" he said with a smile on his face, accepting defeat.

They all cheered and ran to Felix, taking him in their arms and hugging him. Hyunjin was the last one to walk up to him, kissing his shoulder as he back hugged him tightly.

"I told you you could do it..." he whispered in his ear, making Felix drop his head on his shoulder delicately, looking up into his eyes. For the first time ever, he could see a bit of confidence in his eyes.

A bit farther away, another couple was speculating their own thoughts.

"The ball went on the line woo...why did you lie?" San said with a low voice, raising a brow.

"I know that, but look at his smile, can't tell me you'd rather win then see him happy..."

"You sound so wise, did the ball hit you too hard in the head or something?" San chuckled to which Wooyoung just hit him teasingly in the chest a few times, packing their stuff.

"Well, you won fair and square, we'll leave the island" seongwha and hongjoong started to pack the things like two parents but Felix stopped them.

"Theirs room for more at our table if you want to join us for dinner...?" He proposed, the blond boy really didn't want them to go anywhere, he was passing such a good moment.

"I'd love to join you, that's if captain grumpy lets us..." their leader looked at Hyunjin who just sighed, still hugging Felix close to him.

"I guess I can make an exception to not hate you tonight..." he mumbled, all of them setting a table with what they could find around the island. They already brought food of course but they were going to need more.

"Where's Jisung?" His brother asked, looking around scarred.

"He went to get coconut with Minho for us to crack opened, don't worry he's safe"

<3

Jisung bit down on his bottom lip harshly, pulling his shirt so their bodies would touch even more. Minho moaned as the heat of the moment caught to them. Jisung was then lifted off the ground and placed onto the older's lap, his body pressed against a tree.

"If Hyunjin sees us we're dead Ji-" the younger just pulled him back, not even caring a bit right now. Their hands were roaming each other's bodies freely, Jisung being more then happy once he passed a hand over the older's abs.

They stopped when they heard a branch crack next to them, both looking to the side that it came from.

"Hey lover birds, we're eating soon, better bring those coconut" hongjoong chuckled as he held seongwha's hand while they walked. Minho blushed and put Jisung down, off of his lap.

"Y-yeah, we will" the older now stumbled on his words, jisung pulling him closer and kissing his neck once the other two left.

"Jisung we need to go back..." he let out a whimper once the younger bit his neck harshly.

"Oh come on, it was just starting to get fun" he groaned in his ear, but Minho stopped him for good, lowering his head so their eyes couldn't meet.

"Minho...? Did it do something wrong?" Jisung asked concerned, cupping the older's face.

"I'm sorry..." he hid his face in his own hands, unable to express what he wanted.

"You freeze up like this every time we're about to have something...is it me?"

"No of course not...it's just hard for me to talk about this" Minho took a big breath in and looked into the younger's confused eyes.

"Min...you can tell me anything, if you don't want to have sex it's okay, just tell me, but don't pretend like you want it just because I do"

"N-no, I want to..."

"Then why do you freeze up every time I get under you? Listen...I really want us to go all the way, I am ready, don't worry about hurting me" jisung reassured, pulling Minho into a thigh hug.

"That's not the problem..." Minho closed his eyes shut and Jisung waited for him to continue, the light of the sunset shining on their features.

"I don't want to have sex with you" Minho let out to which Jisung frowned, nodding slowly.

"Oh...I understa-"

"I want you to have sex with me..." he continued, making Jisung tilt his head to the side, not quite sure if he understood where this was going.

It then clicked in his mind, making him burst out a laugh. He held him close to him, releaved that this was his burden.

"You should have told me sooner Min, I'll gladly make love to you" the older had tears welling in his eyes, for a month now he had been scared to ask, finally he said it and Jisung was willing to be the dominant one during the act.

"Don't cry..."

"I can't help it" Minho looked away to not show the tears under his big smile, finally he was able to say it.

"I'll tell you what, tonight I come to your room and we can have some fun, what do you say?" Jisung kissed his hand, leaving some more kisses on his shoulder and face.

"Sounds good" Minho said with a tint of pink spread across his cheeks.