01.

── · .゚☆: 5000 BC :☆゚. · ──

I OPENED my eyes only to see blue ones, Druig's blue ones. They were captivating I never wanted to look away from them, but Ajak's words pulled me away.

"It is time." She announced, making us all stand up, and put our backs to the wall. Green and silver armour materialized onto my form.

Ajak allowed us to explore the ship, before the fighters, Ikaris, Kingo, Gilgamesh, Thena, and Makkari, would go murder the deviants on Earth once we arrived. I went to Phastos's lab and sat on the edge of the table, crossing my legs, glancing at a pile of books beside me, I picked up the book at the top of the stack. It had a list of powers in it and their explanations.

I heard footsteps enter the room, not looking up I said, "Hi, Phastos, quite a lab you have."

"Hey..." He responded, trailing off for me to introduce myself.

"Miho." I smiled at him.

"Do you know everyone's names?" I replied with a nod. "How?"

"My power is omniscient, to know everything, but Ajak has restricted me from saying anything, if it's supposed to be a secret." I explained, I forgot no one knows each other here, nor each other's powers, but I know everyone thanks to my gift, obviously.

"Interesting..." Phastos mumbled.

I then couldn't see Phastos, because I was having a vision. The fighters were leaving to attack the deviants now. "The others are leaving now, we should get ready to meet the people." I announced once the vision ended.

The thinkers, Ajak, Sprite, Me, Phastos, Druig, and Sersi, floated down, thanks to Phastos's invention. We all walked to our place, thinkers and fighters divided, as the civilization drew their weapons. Druig lifted an arm lazily, making them drop their objects, he turned his head locking eyes with me.

I played it off casually turning back around. A child walked forward slowly and so did Sersi. She picked up a small knife and changed it into a blue weapon with gold accents.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We headed back into the Domo, I went back to the laboratory with Druig, Phastos, Sersi, and Ajak. I sat back on the table thinking of something to help the humans, that Phastos could create. 

Hello. Druig said in my head. 

Hi, Druig. Can I help you? I responded looking at his form behind me, sitting on the window sill. 

How'd you know it was me? He asked smirked.

You're the only mind controller on the team, Druig. I chuckled in his head.

Little did I know that this conversation would lead to an important relationship in the near future. 

── · .゚☆: NEXT DAY :☆゚. · ──

My eyes fluttered open seeing the white roof of my room. I sat up in my bed, looking out the window. I sighed before getting up and doing regular girl things, brush my teeth and my hair, change into my suit, etc.

Once finished, I went down to the lab, I had a vision that Ajak wanted us to introduce ourselves. I entered seeing almost the whole team there, standing around.

I once again, sat on the table, "Where's Sersi?" I asked.

"Who?" Kingo questioned looking up, confused.

"The woman with the green suit." Ajak answered.

"Ohh."

Just as Ajak answered, Sersi entered. Ajak spoke up, "Alright now that we are all here, let us introduce ourselves. Miho, would you like to start?" 

"Sure, I'm Miho, and my powers are conjuration and omniscient, which means I know everything, like your names, powers, secrets, and so on." When I said secrets, some shifted nervously. "Ajak has restricted me of announcing anyone's secret." Saying that make them sigh in relief. 

After everyone had introduced themselves, Phastos said he needed materials, metal and what not, to invent tHings. I responded with, "Of course." I focused before conjuring metal pieces on the ground, I opened my eyes and saw everyone staring. "Here, Phastos, that enough?"

"Yep, thanks, Miho." He responded.