11.

── · .゚☆: NO ONE'S P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

The team was in a temple, standing around Thena, who was laid down on the table.

"I thought Mahd Wy'ry was a myth." Sersi admitted staring at Thena's form.

"There is no cure, so no one really talks about it." Phastos explained as Ajak healed him.

Thena gasped waking up making Kingo move Sersi behind him. 

"What happened?" Thena asked looking around while not moving a limb.

"Thena, you attacked everyone. Wounded Sersi, Phastos, you nearly killed Makkari." Ajak explained, making Thena look at them with sincerity.

"I don't remember." Thena stuttered.

"You have Mahd Wy'ry. Your ind is fracturing under the weight of your memories. And all I can do is erase them, so that you can start over. I will have to inform Arishem and take you back to the ship where we have the technology to help you. " Ajak sighed standing in front of her.

'But she won't be Thena anymore.' Makkari signed sadly.

"What if it happens again? She could've killed you, she could have killed all of us." Kingo disagreed.

"Please... Please, I-I want to remember. I want to remember m-my life." Thena begged, tears flooding her eyes.

"Thena, I love you, but listen to me. It's not important if you remember or not. Your spirit will remain. You will always be Thena deep inside. Trust me." Ajak said placing a hand over her heart.

"Why should she trust you? You're askin' her to let you erase who she is." Druig interrupted walking closer.

"Druig, I know you're upset, but-"

"Upset! We've trusted you for 7000 years and look where it's gotten us. I've watched humans destroy each other, when I could stop it all in a heartbeat. Do you know what that does to someone after centuries? Could our mission have been a mistake? Are we really helping these people build a better world, huh?" Druig turned around and walked a couple steps.

"We're just like the soldiers down there. Pawns to their leaders. Blinded by loyalty. It ends now." Druig continued, controlling the people's mind's to stop moving.

Ikaris marched up to him and shoved Druig into a wall. "Let them go."

"You're gonna have to make me." Druig challenged.

"Stop." Ajak ordered Ikaris.

"If you wanna stop me, you're gonna have to kill me." Druig glared at Ajak.

And just like that two members were gone. Gilgamesh interrupted the uncomfortable silence, "I'll watch over Thena. Let her keep her memories."

"One day, when she attacks you, you might have to kill her." Ajak warned him of the consequences.

"We'll take that chance." Gil smiled sadly.

Thena turned her head and gave him a sincere smiled of gratitude.

After a moment Ajak let them all go and disband, to explore the world since the deviants were gone, their mission was over.