02.

A/N: Just to clarify you know your teammate's emotions and feeling towards you and others, but not Druig's because his powers are about minds. If you ever read a Loki fanfic, you might understand that Druig is blocking you from knowing.

── · .゚☆: 4500 BC :☆゚. · ──

I WAS walking in the hall when a hand wrapped around my wrist, twirling me into Druig's room, and my back to his chest. It took a moment to steady myself before giggling, "What are you doing, Druig?"

"Just enjoying my time with my friend." He chuckled, shoulders shaking. Not going to lie, 'my friend', is a friend-zone sign. The boys of the team say that we are more confusing, I don't agree, they just don't understand us and how we take their actions.

My smile dropped the slightest at his words, but Druig had seen it. "What's wrong, Miho?"

"What are you talking about, Dru? Nothing is wrong." My smile faltering.

"Whatever you say, Miho." He breathed, putting his forehead against mine, hands resting on my hips.

"I needed to talk to Ajak. So, I go to go." I announced, pushing him away with my palms on his chest. 

I saw a flicker of sadness in his eyes before he spoke, rolling his eyes, "All right, all right."

"Mmm..." I hummed, wrapping my arms around his neck and rubbing my face in his shoulder, never wanting to leave his warmth. "Ok, bye, Druig."

I walked away, glancing back as I walked out, I headed to Ajak's room and knocked on the door. She opened the door, smiling when she noticed it was me, "Miho, come in." I stepped in, sitting on her couch, with her in a comfy chair across. Ajak spoke up first, "You wanted to speak with me?"

I nodded looking down, fidgeting with my rings. "I know."

She cocked a brow, "About what?"

"You lie to us too much, and too well. I know the truth of this mission, the real purpose of the mission, Earth isn't our first mission, and that Arishem created the deviants and us." I spoke, counting my fingers.

"Arishem informed me that in the future you would know." She sighed.

"I know that, too. Who else knows?" I asked, crossing my legs.

"Just us." Ajak admitted.

"All right, I'm just going to try and make the best of our time here before the next planet." I stood up and headed towards the door.

"And Miho," I turned around. "do not tell anyone, until it's time."

I nodded before walking out and into the corridor, shutting the door behind me. "What were you doing in there?"

The voice made me jump, I turned around seeing Ikaris. "What's it to you?"

"Just curious." He clenched his jaw, looking annoyed.

"Then stay curious." I smirked, walking down the hall to the lab.

I entered seeing about half the team here. Once Sersi saw me she talked, "Miho, could I have a chat with you?"

"Of course." I agreed. We went down the hall and turned. "What did you need?"

"Are you and Druig courting?" Sersi asked, surprising me greatly.

"What? No, of course not. We are just friends." I chuckled, putting my palms on her shoulders.

"Really? 'Just friends'? Maybe for now, but probably not for long though." Sersi grinned, walking away.

I stood there staring at the wall for a couple of moments. "What are you doing?"

I turned my head and saw Druig. "Sorry, uh, lost in thought." I smiled.

"Mhm... Can I have an apple?" He hummed, hungry once again.

"You're always hungry." I sighed, conjuring an apple in my hand. "Here, Druig."

"Thanks, gorgeous." He said gratefully, picking it up from my palm.

"You need to stop eating so much." I scoffed, tilting my head up to look at his eyes.

"It's fruit, meaning healthy. I thought you knew everything." Druig smirked.

"I do know everything, meaning so much more than your pea sized brain." I rolled my eyes, walking away.

"Where're you going?" He yelled after me.

"Back to my room!"