04.

── · .゚☆: 3500 BC :☆゚. · ──

I'VE BEEN noticing Ikaris staring at Sersi quite a bit, during meetings or just when everyone hangs out together. I know he's in love with her, Sersi though, she's not quite there just yet. Sometimes I'm in the room with Ikaris and when Sersi enters the room his eyes are glued to hers. I decided I would talk to him about it today, you know, a warning big sister kind of talk.

I knew he was in the kitchen, so I headed there. I entered the room and saw him talking with Kingo, along with Druig and Thena at the table minding their business. 

"Sorry, Kingo, but, Ikaris, mind if I talk with you?" I asked, apologizing to Kingo for interrupting their conversation. 

He nodded, before walking with me down the hall to a private room. I started off, of course, "Are you in love with her?"

"Who?" He deadpanned. 

"I know everything, Ikaris, don't try and play dumb. You know exactly who!" I chuckled at his act.

"All right, fine, you got me. Yes, I maybe am? I'm not entirely sure yet."

"Trust me, you are, but she isn't. At least not yet, I know she will eventually, just be patient." I smirked. "Then again, if you guys do take it up a notch and stuff. I don't want you to hurt her, promise me that." 

"I promise, Miho. I would never hurt her."

"We'll see about that in a couple centuries." I mumbled looking down, "Alright that's all I needed, Ikaris." He nodded, silently, and left the room. 

── · .゚☆: DRUIG'S P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

I watched the two of them leave the kitchen, jealousy flooding my head. Why would she want to talk with Ikaris, that brainless jug head? 

"Druig, I can feel your jealousy radiating off your body." Thena commented from down the long table.

"What jealousy?" Kingo asked, turning around in his barstool. 

"He's jealous and irritated that Ikaris is talking with Miho." Thena chuckled, sipping from her cup. 

"No, I'm not." I defended myself, also lying. 

"Mhm, of course you're not, and Miho doesn't know anything." She said sarcastically.

"Whatever." I sighed walking off to find the one who knows all.

── · .゚☆: YOUR P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

I stood there deep in thought, what happened with the team during other missions? Did I get married to Druig? Did Ikaris date Ajak or Thena? Did Phastos date Kingo or Gil? These dumb, but possible might I add, questions flooded my head, until a voice banished them.

"Interesting wall?" The voice of Druig asked me.

"W-What?" I asked snapping my head to his figure.

"What are you thinking about?" Druig continued, walking in front of me. 

"I- Umm, nothing just something about Ikaris." I lied, I couldn't tell him about our other missions, of course, then he would know the true purpose of our mission. 

"What do you mean, Ikaris?" His confident, cocky expression faltering. 

Just this second I realized what he thought I had meant, "Not like that, Druig, you know that. I do not like Ikaris."

"Hmm..." He hummed leaning forward hugging my waist, kissing the crown of my head.