03.

── · .゚☆: 4000 BC :☆゚. · ──

THE FIGHTERS had gone off a couple of minutes ago to go and fight the deviants, about a few kilometres away - as for us the thinkers - well, we were doing what we always did, help the village, take a walk, etc. I personally was talking with Druig in the kitchen, otherwise known as 'Druig's go-to room'. 

I was sat down at the island, sharpening my throwing knives. I looked up, seeing Druig already looking at me. I raised a brow, chuckling, "What?"

"Just admiring you." He smirked, drinking a liquid.

"You are the biggest flirt I've ever met." I scoffed, looking back down at the knives littered around the counter. 

"I'm the only flirt you've met." He rolled his eyes leaning on his elbows in front of me.

"Which is exactly why you're the biggest." I mumbled picking the weapons up and vanishing them. When it comes to conjuring things, I can also vanish things. It's a pro about this other gift I have. "I'm going to take a walk, don't follow me, Dru."

"All right, I won't... this time." He raised his hands in the air, mocking surrender. 

"Mhm... I'll see you later." I said, walking away. 

I stepped out of the Domo, looking around, heading east. I walked a long way before getting a vision. A deviant was close to me, very close to me. I took a deep breath, conjuring a spear. I turned around seeing the wolf like deviant running at me, mouth open. I waited a moment, before chucking the spear straight through the deviant's mouth. Dead. 

"I guess I should head back, the sun is setting after all." I muttered to myself, before being on my way.

I almost got lost, but I found my way by the light of the village. I stepped in the Domo just as Druig's voice echoed in my brain, Miho, where are you? It's been hours.

There was a deviant, I killed it. And to answer your question, I just entered the Domo. Why do you even care, I'm just a friend, right? I chuckled. 

Maybe that's what you think. He said and left my head. 

I headed down the hall to my room, hearing the rest of the team fighting about whose strongest. "Miho, could you come here?" Ajak asked, just as I was passing the room they were all in.

"What d'you need?" I questioned, leaning on the doorway.

"Since you know everything," Ikaris stated, making me nod. "who's the strongest on the team?"

"Well, it's truly simple. Strongest is Gilgamesh, most powerful is Druig, smartest is me, obviously, and weakest, well, that's Sprite ." I smirked. 

"Ha, you didn't even make the list, 'boss'." Gilgamesh laughed, leaning back on a table. 

"Need anything else?" I asked, covering my mouth as I yawned.

'Who is the most pretty and handsome eternal?' Makkari signed.

'I won't say, because that's your own opinion.' I responded, smirking. "Good night, everyone."

I walked back out, on the way to my room. I changed into a baggy shirt and pants before climbing into bed. I thought back to Druig's words before, maybe that's what you think, what did that even mean? He thinks of me more than a friend? 

I sighed, rubbing a hand over my face. As I had said, boys think we are the complicated ones, I think not.