26.

─── · .゚☆: WEEKS AFTER :☆゚. · ───

IT HAS been a couple of weeks since we had last seen each other, Sersi, Sprite, Kingo. I was leaning back against the table Druig was sitting on, while the four of us were looking at the hologram of the Earth. There should've been 3 red dots, Kingo, Sersi, and Phastos, but there wasn't a single one.

'It's been weeks. We haven't heard from any of them. It's like... they've disappeared.' Makkari signed, looking up, confusion washing over her features.

"Arishem." I stated. "He knows what we did."

"We have to go back." Thena said, crossing her arms.

I snapped my head to the doorway, down the hall. I could feel something... someone?

I looked back at the two women, 'I feel it, too.' Makkari walked forward a bit like Thena and me.

"What?" Druig asked, boys are always clueless.

"Shh, baby." I chimed, us three standing in front of the hallway. Thena drew her weapons, upon seeing bright lights flash, then screaming. Suddenly it got closer and a small person was thrown on the ground with a beer cup.

"Wo-ah-ow... Ah! My ears. My eyes are numb. No more drunk teleporting for you." He slurred to himself.

"Um-" Thena interrupted politely.

"Wadbigadah... Hang on, hang on." He cleared his throat and started imitating trumpets. Then another portal, I think, started to bloom, and a person erupted from it, covered by the shadows.

 "Behold, the royal prince of Titan," Titan! Like Thanos's home Titan? "Brother of Thanos, the Knave of Hearts," 

And there ya go, it hit me, once again, the person this guy was describing was Starfox. I remembered how he looked, but not his face, probably from another planet or something.

Makkari tuned to me, 'Thanos's brother?' I replied with a simple nod.

"Defeater of Black Robert..." He continued.

"It's actually Roger." I corrected him.

"Oh, Defeater of Black Roger. The great adventurer, Starfox of Mystery Planet." 

"What a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fellow Eternals." Eros greeted coming into the light. 

"I always imagined you looked like Harry Styles... and you do." I smiled softly at him.

"What?" Thena asked me.

"Oh, well I knew who Starfox was, but no face in the picture, just an outfit." I explained shrugging. "From another mission."

Eros started to argue with the small person. Thena interrupted them, "Who are you?"

"I'm Eros. This is Pip. And you are as beautiful as legends say, Thena." He flirted making me snicker. She looked taken aback by his statement

"What do you want, lads?" Druig questioned. 

"Pip and I are here to help, aren't we?" He lifted a sphere in his hand causing the other three to be quite shocked.

Eros exhaled sharply, "Your friends are in big trouble. And we know where to find them."

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ THE END ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

A/N from January: Hello! I'm sorry, but this is the end of the line, the movie after all does end here. So I don't really know what else to write. Check out my other fanfics, I am always writing new ones!

-TAJ 

A/N from July: I just was bored and was reading this book I wrote and cannot believe my chapters I use to write were only 400-800 words. I write like 800-1300 now. <3 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐆𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 - druig ✔︎ 🎉