05.

── · .゚☆: 2500 BC :☆゚. · ──

I WAS in the lab with Phastos, who was explaining his invention, he always loved to rambled about them to someone, usually me. I always nodded and added things he didn't think of. 

"This is my latest invention, I call it: glass." Phastos said, displaying a large clear square.

"What's the purpose though?" I questioned, confused.

"You know how the people have holes in their walls to see outside?" I nodded. "Well, we fill in the holes with this, then their houses won't be that cold, and sand won't come in through!"

"Smart, what's it made of?"

"You melt sand and shape it." Phastos explained.

"Cool, an easy resource for an efficient use." I hummed in agreement. "What if you could make it thicker? So a deviant's tail won't go through the glass and hurt the civilians?" 

"Oh, that's smart. You really do know and think everything." He admitted, thinking of a way. 

I chuckled before having another vision. There were deviants, about a dozen, headed towards the village. It ended, and I took a deep breath, walked to the button on the wall, "Code Purple, Code Purple, Code Purple." The alarm sounded throughout the whole ship.

I heard hurried footsteps walking around the Domo. Ajak entered the lab, "How many did you see?"

"A dozen, maybe more?" I sighed, thinking back to it. 

She nodded talking to Phastos. Druig entered my mind, Where are you?

In the lab, why? I replied, confused.

Just had to be sure you weren't outside, deviants are attacking. He sighed in relief.

I know, don't worry, Dru. I can take care of myself. I chuckled, feeling his presence leave my head. 

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

After the fight, the whole team helped the civilians, making sure they're alright and such. Usually every time the girls, including me, will stay outside and chat on the beach or something after an attack, today was one of those days. 

"Who do you guys think the guys like, out of all of us?" Sprite asked, out of the blue, as we were sat down in a circle on the beach.

"Well, I can't say, because I actually know, so..." I backed out, raising my hands up.

"Ikaris seems to have a liking to Sersi." Ajak hummed.

"So, does Druig for Miho." Thena added, making me and Sersi blushed heavily.

"No, we are just friends. I told you guys that centuries ago!" I denied.

"Whatever you say, Gilgamesh does for Thena though, of course." Sprite shrugged off my 'lies'.

"I don't think Kingo and Phastos do for anyone." Sersi thought out loud.

"True." I snapped my fingers, pointing at her.

'What do you think the guys do when we aren't there?' Makkari signed.

'They don't do anything, they stay in their rooms.' I replied knowing they weren't doing anything today either.