24.

"PHASTOS! I got it! What if you used Sersi's sphere. It creates a connection between her and Arishem, what if it could do the same for, well, all of us?" I pondered out loud. I was in the lab helping Phastos think of a way, every second was another closer to the death of billions.

"Wait - Oh my god. Miho, you're a genius!" He yelled running out of the room. 

"I know." I chuckled.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

We all put our backs against the wall, my armour creating itself on my body. I brought my hand to the left side of my chest, letting the bracelet, Phastos had invented moments before, solidify. 

"All right, we are about 2 minutes away from the destination." I announced.

"Places everybody." Sersi ordered, her and Makkari walking to the exit of the Domo.

I walked up to Druig hugging him, for maybe the last time. "Don't die."

"Can't promise anything." He chuckled in my ear.

I sighed, pulling away, hands resting on his neck. "I love you."

"I love you more." He smiled, pecking my lips.

"All right, I'll see you out there." 

"Depends if I die or not." He smirked, walking down the hall

I chuckled waiting in the lab with Phastos.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

The three of us were waiting in the armour room, then suddenly the ship crashed down into the sand. Before I knew it, Makkari had grabbed me and ran out placing me on the beach with everyone, except Druig, why?

(A/N: You didn't get a vision when Ikaris shot him in the ground, because he's not dead so it's not that important, I guess.)

Ikaris flew down, "Druig's gone. It's over."

I stared at him in confusion, what? Why didn't I get a vision, then? 

Before Ikaris could attack any of us, Makkari did first. She ran at him shoving him in between rocks and the ground. I turned around, staring at the erupting volcano. Since the connection was broken, the lava resumed its bubbling then exploded, shooting rocks at us. 

I lifted my hand, vanishing the stones, once my palm touched them. 

"Phastos." Sersi stated, he walked over to her, placing his hand on her shoulder. "I have to try and stop this. I need to get closer to Tiamut. Keep Ikaris busy." 

"We got you. Go." He replied. 

I turned my head seeing Ikaris throw Makkari. I conjured a silver sword. (like gamora's.) We ran at him, throwing our attacks.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

It was over, Tiamut was dead. That wasn't the plan, but it is what it is. I was still wondering what had happened to Druig though.

I looked to my left seeing Sersi walk towards us. I watched her hug Makkari and then me. 

"How? How did you do it?" Phastos asked interested.

"When I touched Tiamut's palm. I felt energy surging into me. Tiamut joined our Uni-mind." She responded looking down at her hands.

"I always wondered how we survived the destruction of other planets that we were on. By being connected to the Celestial as it emerged." He signed at the same time for Makkari.

'We became one... even Ikaris and Sprite all because of Tiamut." She explained. 

I smiled softly at her, before looking behind me and seeing Druig and Sprite. I smiled even bigger, running to him and wrapping him in a tight hug. 

"It's okay, it's okay..." He whispered, my cheek to his ear.

We pulled away, connecting foreheads. I leaned in, kissing his soft lips. "Don't do that again, I didn't know if you were dead or not."

"Aww, my gorgeous." He chuckled with his Irish accent, staring at me.