16.

IT WAS night and Sersi had finally come back, explaining her conversation with Arishem. We were all around the table, I was sitting on Sprite's right side.

"So, you're saying we're basically fancy robots? And our past memories are stored somewhere... in space." Kingo summed up, in disbelief.

"And Arishem made the deviants." Sersi added.

"Well finally, took you guys 7000 years to figure that out." I sighed, sitting back in my chair.

"You knew?" Sprite asked me, shocked.

"Is that really a question?" I replied.

"I'm sorry, Thena. You tried to warn us." Gilgamesh apologized.

"The last time Arishem reset your memories, something must've gone wrong." Sprite noted.

"What do you mean?" Kingo asked, oblivious.

"That's what Mahd Wy'ry is, Kingo. Thena here was remembering all the other planets we were sent to and everyone dying during the emergence." I explained, leaning forward, and holding up my head with my hand.

"I thought we were heroes, turns out we're the bad guys." Gilgamesh sighed, looking at the table.

"We're not the bad guys, okay? We've helped the celestials expand life across the universe. That's not what 'bad guys' do, that's what good guys do." Kingo disagreed.

"Every time innocent lives are sacrificed for the greater good, it turns out to be a mistake. We have to stop the Emergence." Sersi concluded, ignoring Kingo's speech.

"Sersi, we have no right to stop the birth of a celestial." He differed, shaking his head.

"There has to be a way Tiamut can emerge without destroying the Earth. We just have to delay it until we figure out how." Sersi thought out loud.

"Could Druig control its mind? Maybe put it to sleep?" Gil suggested, making me shift uncomfortably in my seat, and look down.

"Put it to sleep? Are you serious?" Sprite asked, not knowing if this was a sick joke.

"Gilgamesh asked Druig to put me to sleep once." Thena informed us, tilting her head to the left.

"So, I could take a vacation to Fiji, you know?" Gil chuckled, smirking at the end.

"We're talking about a Celestial, okay?" Kingo reminded us, seeing as Druig wouldn't have that kind of power.

"We have to try. Come on, we're not going to let everyone on Earth die right?" Sersi exclaimed, loudly.

"Right!" Karun chuckled, making us look at him. "I'm human, I am a little biased."

"The world is ending, you need to go home." Kingo order in valet.

"And do what? Watch TV? When I could be with the Earth's original Super Heroes, as they try to save the world?" He questioned, looking at us.

"Fine, if you want to stay. Stay." He sighed in defeat, taking a sip of the beer.

"Thank you very much, sir." Karun thanked him.

"How's the spit beer, Kingo?" I asked, playfully snickering.

His eyes widened, spitting back in the cup and on the table a little. "Gilgamesh, could you please get rid of the saliva beer?"

"I thought you like it, man." Gilgamesh said.

"We need to go, now. Find the others. Once we're all together, we'll decide what to do about the Emergence." Ikaris planned, making us nod.

"Where's Druig?" Kingo asked, deciding that's where we should go first.

"Last time I saw him it was in the Amazon. Miho?" Gil asked, knowing I would know the answer.

I rubbed a hand over my face and through my hair. "Still the Amazon."

"Alright, let's go then." Sersi announced, standing up. We went outside to the jet, while Thena and Gilgamesh cleaned up and grabbed their things.

As we walked to Kingo's jet, Sersi walked up next to me. "Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" I questioned, cocking a brow, and turning my head to her.

"You're going to be talking to Druig after 16 hundred years." Sersi reminded me.

"1,620 years to be exact." I sniffled. "But I'll be okay. I regrouped with you guys alright."

"Hmm... If you say so, Miho." She let go of the subject.

After fifteen minutes we all we're on the jet on out to the Amazon.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

If you were wondering what you were wearing it's this jacket, black jeans, and a dark green shirt

If you were wondering what you were wearing it's this jacket, black jeans, and a dark green shirt. If you don't like that imagine what you want, this is just also for me o I can imagine better. It's basic and shit, clearly, but fits with like the style of everyone else, you can add jewellery like rings, necklaces, bracelets, etc.