07.

EVERYONE WAS spread out throughout the temple, watching the show, or illusion, Sprite was creating. I was sitting in a sort of booth watching, beside Druig. 

"The wonders of the world await you. Follow Gilgamesh and Enkidu into battle. Be forever inspired by their bravery and strength. You and your fellow man, will go on great adventures. And become legends of your own!" Sprite told in Babylonian, waving arms around to move the illusion, and ending it with fireworks. 

Everyone cheered as I turned to Druig, "Sprite can be annoying but, hell, she knows how to tell a tale." 

"Mhm... Oh, incoming." Druig hummed, referring to the two men walking over and taking a seat across from us.

"Goddess Miho, if you conjure us diamonds, we will give you something far greater." The man bargained. I nodded, not seeing the harm. My palms began to light up with gold accents and shapes before conjuring beautiful clear rocks, known as diamonds. 

Dropping the gems down on the table, I watched Druig stand up from the corner of my eye. I then had a vision but closed my eyes, so the men wouldn't know. 

The men whispered to another, "Just lie to her."

He reached out and grabbed the stones slowly.

I snapped my eyes open and vanished the diamonds from his palm. If I conjured it I can vanish it without touching, but if I didn't create it then, yes, I must touch it.

"I get visions if something important is happening, it's how I know everything. You should be grateful I actually did create the gems for you, yet you still wasted my time." I sighed, leaning back into the wall.

I heard men start to fight from my left, I turned my head seeing Druig already at the scene. I stood up and walked over beside him. The humans slapped themselves twice and hugged each other, per Druig's command, making him chuckle.

I nudged his arm, sighing, "Did you forget? Ajak tells us not to interfere, Druig." 

"Well, she also says that wasting energy for useless things is very, very bad." He reminded me turning his body to face me, I mirrored his movements as he held a diamond out in his palm.

He must've taken one while I wasn't looking, I grabbed it and put it in my suit's pocket. "You don't tell, I won't tell."

"Deal." He smirked tilting his head up as I did.

─── · .゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. · ───

I watched from behind the corner, Ajak was talking to Ikaris about Sersi. "Your faith in Arishem is strong, I can feel it." Ajak admitted, placing her hand on his chest. "But you are allowed to live a life, you know, to love someone?" 

I came out of hiding, revealing myself to their eyes. "Remember what I had said, Aris?" I smirked, making him chuckle softly at the nickname.

"Trust me, you are, but she isn't. At least not yet, I know she will eventually, just be patient."

"She does now, I promise." I smiled. 

Ajak nodded at me before turning to Ikaris, "Go tell Sersi how you feel."

─── · .゚☆: NEXT DAY :☆゚. · ───

I was in my room, organizing objects and books on my shelf, when I had a vision.

Ikaris was admitting his feelings towards Sersi, then they kissed and eventually started to make out. That's when I shut down the vision, not needing to watch my brother and sister figure have intercourse. The thought alone made me shudder in disgust. 

── · .゚☆: 500 BC :☆゚. · ──

Tonight was another story from Sprite about Ikaris, apparently. I was sitting with Druig - of course - on a bench.

"Tonight is the story of Ikaris. People always called him: the boy who flew too close to the sun." Sprite lied, she always made up ridiculous stories about us,

"That's gonna stick for thousands of years." Druig snickered as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Mmm..." I hummed, tired from the long day.

"You okay, gorgeous?" He asked, genuinely concerned.

I usually was never this tired, but today, hell, it was so long. There were deviants nearby and the fighters weren't home, meaning the thinkers - us - had to kill them. Yes, we had basic training and fighting skills, but our powers weren't met for fighting.

"Better than ever." I sighed, pecking his cheek.