10.

── · .゚☆: 1521 :☆゚. · ──

I WAS cleaning my house, putting books back, drinking tea, when I had a vision. The visions occurred less and less throughout time after I had left them, but they still happened for some reason.

── · .゚☆: NO ONE'S P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

People were killing each other, fire, and guns. Soldiers were pulling down a statue by rope, for it to fall on a child. Luckily, Makkari came quickly and saved the kid, before returning to Thena. 

"Where are the other?" Ajak asked the two women.

'We had to split up.' Makkari signed. 

"There were more deviants than you said." Thena commented towards Phastos.

"Well, I'm sure that was a lot of fun for you." Phastos retorted.

"It was." Thena grinned madly.

Phastos projected a hologram of the Earth in his palm, "Once the others kill these last deviants, we will have eliminated them all from the planet."

Gunshots brought everyone's attention back to the humans, Druig's especially. He started to make his orbs glow before Ajak interrupted, "Don't. We don't interfere in their wars."

"This isn't war, it's genocide. Their weapons have becme too deadly. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea helping them advance, Phastos." Druig corrected turning around.

 "Technology is a part of their evolutionary process, Druig. It's not exactly something I can stop." Phastos explained glaring at the boy.

"No, you can't. But I can." Druig snarled.

"It's too late. Everyone is going to die." Thena mumbled.

Sersi turned around hearing her words, "Thena? Are you okay?"

She started at the goddess, freezing when she drew her spear. "Thena?"

She spun her spear around impaling Sersi. Makkari spinned around, grabbing Sersi a second too short. 

"Thena? Thena, no!" Phastos yelled also being stabbed by her.

"Thena!" Ajak screamed, leaning down with Druig checking Phastos.

Thena was about to strike Druig when Makkari ran at her bringing both of them away. She made a mistake and didn't block her attack in time as Thena stabbed her in her stomach. The goddess stood up about to pounce the speeder once more, until Ajak stuck her hand out.  

Ajak put her hands out, palms swirling with golden accents, "Don't listen to your head, Thena. Listen to my voice. You are safe, you are loved." 

More gunshots made Thena turn back and attack Ajak once more, striking her in the gut. Gilgamesh came to the rescue and after a while had knocked her out. 

── · .゚☆: YOUR P.O.V :☆゚. · ──

I was so shocked I fell backwards on the ground. Thena has Mahd Wy'ry, I know it and I know Ajak knows, too. It's always the best ones. It always feels like a vision is a scene in a movie, but I remind myself that I watch it while it happens.