prologue

Cassandra is the younger twin sister of Caroline Forbes

Cassandra is the younger twin sister of Caroline Forbes. She was turned into a vampire after she gave birth to her twins, Nate, and Evelyn. Cassandra is also known as Cassie was the loving friend for all the members of the Mystic Fall gang. She was always by Elena's side when she lost her parents, not pushing her, just supporting her. Cassie stayed with Bonnie as she grieved the loss of her grams. She became Damon's drinking buddy and was always by his side. She never gave up on Stefan when he turned his humanity off and helped him control his bloodlust.

That's who Cassandra Forbes was, loving, supportive, understanding, loyal and kind. She was everyone's friend and stood by their side no matter what. The heart of the group.

________

Cassie met Klaus when she went on a trip with Klaus and Stefan to create hybrids

Cassie met Klaus when she went on a trip with Klaus and Stefan to create hybrids. This was for Damon to get the cure for the werewolf bite. Klaus was captivated by Cassandra Forbes and wanted to get to know her. He would try to woo her by flirting with her and sending her paintings and drawings of herself.

After a long time, he managed to break down the balls that Cassie had built up. During the Mikaelson Ball, Cassie ended up kissing Klaus which started a new chapter for the two. She helped the Mikaelson's stop Ester from killing because she knew that it would kill all vampires existing.

Cassie told her friends about her and Klaus and although they weren't happy about it from the start, they got used to the idea of it. They believed that Cassie deserved to be happy even if it's Klaus, then so be it.

Cassie and Klaus became close and managed to create a special place in their hearts for each other. In the process, Cassie became close with all the Mikaelson's. She became great friends with Rebekah, played pranks on everyone with Kol, and connect through books with Elijah.

Despite all the never-ending drama that Mystic Fall was going through, Klaus proposed to Cassie. She said 'yes' making her his fiancé.

________