xxx. losing her battle

________

________

Enzo barged into the house with Damon and Enzo following closely behind. Their presence comes into the light, as Cassandra is the first one who notices and lets out a loud gasp, immediately standing up and rushing toward them. Bonnie looked up and noticed her eldest daughter with blood smeared across her lips, and pouring out of her stomach, but a shirt covering the wound.

"Put her on the couch." Cassandra instructed as Enzo followed them and placed her on the couch.

The Mikaelson's stood up and were shocked to see the Chosen One seriously injured.

"What the hell happened?" Bonnie questioned, as she rushed to sit beside Eleanora.

"There were witches, werewolves, vampires. They came out of nowhere. It was a trap." Atlas huffed out whilst Elena checked Eleanora's wounds since she was a surgeon.

"She's not healing with vampire blood." Damon informed.

"Sweetie, it's going to be alright, okay? You're going to be fine." Bonnie cooed to her daughter while stroking her hair.

"There's too much blood. I can't stop the bleeding here." Elena commented, holding pressure over the wound.

"Damn it." Enzo cried out, punching a wall, hearing Eleanora's heartbeat, beating slower than before. Bonnie sighed and put her hand over the wound and muttered a powerful spell in an attempt to heal her, which caused a powerful wind in the room, however, it didn't work.

"Mom, what's happening?" Evelyn asked, without a clue in the world what was happening. She gasped when she saw her best friend and ran over to her with Stephanie, Nate, Josie, and Lizzie following after her with the same reaction.

"What happened?" Lizzie questioned, glaring at the Mikaelson's from the corner of her eye.

"Supernatural creatures attacked us." Atlas summarised it in four words.

Freya's eyes perked when she realised that she could help them: Eleanora - The Chosen One. "I can help."

"We don't need your help." Enzo growled at the Mikaelson, showing his vampire's face.

"She's a thousand-year-old Mikaelson witch. I'm sure she can help." Elijah reassures.

Bonnie sighed, along with Davina, as they realise nothing they are doing is working. "Enzo, let her."

Enzo reluctantly lets Freya walk past him. Freya kneels beside Eleanora, before chanting a spell, trying to get the bleeding to stop. The spell that she used doesn't work so Freya uses another spell. However, this spell uses dark magic, causing her nose to start bleeding, and the wind breeze picks up.

"I need more towels." Elena whispered to Damon, gesturing towards the shirt that was soaked in blood. Damon looks at where his wife gestured and his heart broke seeing the girl that he treated as his own kid alongside Atlas and Stephanie, laying and on the verge of dying.