xx. calm before the storm

________

________

Eleanora had practically ignored that Hope Mikaelson exist. In her world, nobody named Hope existed. She had seen the auburn-haired girl around the school but ignored her. Usually, Eleanora would be kind and send a smile or even talk to her, but she doesn't deserve her kindness.

She currently had a free period with Nate as they were in the living/common area of the boarding school where everyone usually hangs out and is packed. However, everyone is in class and some people are roaming around or in their dorms.

She laid in his arms, already wanting this day to be over. All she wanted was to go home and cuddle inside the comfort of her bed, but Nate would do for the time being. He presented with warmth and affection which seemed to comfort her. Eleanora groaned as she tried to snuggle her head deeper into her boyfriend's chest. Nate played around with her long hair as they tried to stay awake by talking.

"We should go on a date." Nate blurted out, realising that it has been ages since their last date. Alone.

Eleanora smiled and lifted her head, placing her chin on his chest so she is looking up at him. "When do you want to go?"

"Tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 7?" Nate asked to confirm.

"I'll be ready." Eleanora replied.

"We should get up soon." Nate suggested.

"No, I'm comfortable." Eleanora said, not wanting to get up.

"We have homework." Nate reminded.

"Magic." Eleanora gave an option.

"How do you always have a solution?" Stephanie pipped in as she plopped down on the couch beside the two.

"Because I have this." Eleanora playfully mocks while pointing to her brain as Stephanie retaliates by poking out her tongue.

The three; Nate, Stephanie, and Eleanora spoke amongst each other as time went by slowly. Evelyn popped out of nowhere and started ranting.

"He asked me out on a date for tonight. Tonight. That's such short notice. Now I have to find a perfect outfit. He hasn't even told me where we are going. All he said was that it was a surprise."

"Evie honey, breathe." Eleanora spoke as she stared at the blonde wide-eyed. Evelyn stops speaking and takes a few deep breaths.

"So, you need help to get ready for your date?" Stephanie slowly asked.

"Duh. Haven't you been listening?" Evelyn retorted as she stressed.

"Okay, we'll come to your place after school." Eleanora reassured.

"After school?! We don't have that much time. I need your help now." Evelyn demanded as she gently pulled Eleanora off Nate and grabbed Stephanie.

"Hey." Nate whined. "Don't steal my girlfriend."