v. caught in the act

________

________

Bonnie, Eleanora, Cassie, and Lizzie went shopping for dresses for the Miss Mystic Falls Pageant. Evelyn had won the pageant two years ago and Lizzie won it last year. This is the year Eleanora was participating and Lizzie, and Evelyn were excited as they wanted her to win.

"I mean, Aunt Caroline was supposed to be here but she's not and she won Miss Mystic Falls. So, I need her here. I can just use my magic and bring her here." Eleanora ranted, dramatically, worried that she won't find the perfect dress.

"Hey, you can't be stressed and like me, you're supposed to be the calm one." Lizzie exclaimed, grabbing the brunette by her shoulders, and lightly shaking her.

Cassie looked offended and replied. "I'm not sure if you guys remember but I also won Miss Mystic Falls."

"We know." Lizzie and Eleanora said in union.

Cassie raised her brow at them, and Lizzie replied for the two. "Three former winners are better than two."

"With Aunt Caroline's help and of course both of yours." Eleanora stated looking at her aunt and mom. "I would have a better chance of finding the perfect dress."

Bonnie grabbed her daughter's hand and spoke. "Honey, you can wear any dress but if you're the one wearing it's going to be perfect because you are the one who will be wearing it."

"You sound like Nate." Lizzie scoffed as Eleanora nodded. The two girls walked to the next store while the adults spoke to one another.

"They are vicious today." Cassie said wide-eyed.

"Yeah, they are. Why isn't Eve here? She can handle them perfectly." Bonnie remarked.

"She's with Steph at the grill having a sister bonding session." Cassie explained.

Stephanie and Evelyn hang out alone now and then, catching up with each other. They are times when the other girls join but today everyone else was busy, so it was just the two not that they minded. The two Salvatore cousins love spending time with each other and see each other as a sibling. Nate loves Stephanie like a sister and is overprotective of her just like Atlas.

"Oh, Eleanora and Alora have those every day." Bonnie said, pouting a little. "She spends more time with Alora than me."

"Are you jealous?" Cassie asked, raising her brow in question.

"No... yes... maybe..." Bonnie muttered. "It's just like she's always so busy with her friends, Nate or Alora and I don't remember the last time we've had a family day.

"Just talk to her about it." Cassie suggested. "I had that with Eve, but I talked to her about it and we're fine now."

"Aunt Cassie, Aunt Bonnie, we need help." Lizzie's voice loudly yelled.