vi. mystic fall's sweetheart

________

________

"Don't you dare move Eleanora Bennett St John." Caroline stated as she curled the girl's hair slightly tugging on it, making Eleanora wince in pain.

"You look pretty, El." Stephanie commented as she looked at her childhood best friend.

"Thank you, Steph. Beauty is pain." Eleanora dramatically sighed causing Stephanie and Josie to laugh.

Bonnie stared at her daughter watching her with a smile. She never participated in the pageant since it wasn't really her thing but was happy to see her daughter participating.

"I can't believe that I agreed to do this." Eleanora complained.

"Straighten your spine." Bonnie told her. Eleanora gave her mom a look and did as she was told.

"I'm finished." Caroline exclaimed. "You look gorgeous."

"Thank you." Eleanora appreciated.

"You know I always thought red was too bold, but it looks amazing on you." Caroline commented as she took in her niece's appearance.

"Thank you, Aunt Caroline. I really mean it. I'm glad you're here." Eleanora told her aunt. She appreciated her aunt, coming to Mystic Falls and putting a hold on her travelling trip. She was really nervous and was grateful that she came because she always knew how to put a smile on her face and make her feel more confident.

"Where else would I be when my niece is participating in the pageant?" Caroline stated holding the girl's hand. When Eleanora was little and Bonnie disappeared into the prison world, Caroline was the one who took care of baby Eleanora. Enzo was also there and eventually took up the role of her father. Caroline always held a soft spot for Eleanora and treated her like her daughter.

"I don't maybe in Europe sleeping with hot men that have hot accents." Eleanora cheekily suggested.

"Eleanora!" Bonnie scolded but smiled. "But seriously, Caroline, have you slept with anyone?"

"Yeah, have you?" Stephanie joined in on the teasing.

"Seriously, stop teasing me." Caroline demanded. "Now, you missy, you better not ruin your makeup and I know you are going to win."

"Yeah, you got this, Norie." Stephanie added as she sent a thumbs up towards her.

Bonnie carefully cupped Eleanora's cheeks and looked at her daughter as tears shone in her eyes. "You look beautiful." Bonnie then kissed her forehead and Eleanora looked at her mother with a soft smile.

"Bonnie, you can't cry." Caroline exclaimed.

Just as Bonnie is about to respond, Cassandra walks into the room.

"Oh my god, you look amazing." Cassie gasped as she walked closer to her niece, holding her hands and taking in her appearance.

"Thank you, Aunt Cassie." Eleanora replied.