ix. with the girls

________

________

"Hope's coming to our girl's night?" Lizzie exclaimed loudly, annoyed.

"That's what the text said." Stephanie told the girl slowly so she can understand.

"I don't want her here." Lizzie replied.

"Neither do I and since this is my house, don't I get to decide because this is my house?" Evelyn questioned as she thought about it causing her forehead to furrow.

"What's wrong?" Nate asked, popping his head into the living room where the girls were sitting. "Where's my girlfriend?"

"She's on her way and Hope is coming with her." Josie told.

"She's not your girlfriend tonight." Evelyn remarked to her brother causing his face to turn confused.

"She is our friend and tonight is our night" Stephanie continued as she emphasised on the 'our'.

"Which means that you can't be all boyfriend to her." Evelyn said walking towards her brother and stopping right in front of him.

"You stay in your room the whole time and door closed." Stephanie said, coping Evelyn's actions and standing in front of her cousin, crossing her arms with a pointed look.

Nate rolled his eyes at them and asked. "What did you mean about Hope? Hope as in the Mikaelson?"

"Obviously we are talking about Hope Mikaelson, which other Hope do we know." Lizzie hissed, slapping his arm causing him to wince.

"We need to be nice." Josie told them causing Evelyn and Lizzie to look at her as if she was crazy.

"Be nice." Evelyn scoffed. "I'm always nice.

"No, you're not. You must be nice, okay? Or else I'll tell Aunt Cassie." Stephanie threatened which caused Evelyn's eyes to go wide at the mention of her mother's name.

"She's not staying the night and doesn't even know that this is a sleepover so she will only be here for a few hours and then gone back home." Josie interrupted, referring to Hope.

"I'm upstairs with Atlas. See you, girls, later." Nate smirked, grabbing an apple, and biting into it before leaving the room.

"See you tomorrow." Evelyn emphasised as she yelled to her twin.

________

Eleanora had dropped off her baby sister at her house where her mom and dad were waiting. They saw Hope sitting in the car and were confused, however, she shot them a look that she'd tell them later.

Hope sat patiently sat beside Eleanora with a peaceful silence until they reached Evelyn's house which is five minutes away from Eleanora's. They walked inside with the takeaway in the brunette's hand.