xiv. practice makes perfect

________

________

Forbes Residence

Eleanora had just finished school and decided to go to Josie and Lizzie's house because she needed to talk to them about something important. It wasn't serious, it was a gift for them. She was nervous the whole day because she doesn't know if they would like it or not.

Eleanora built up the courage and knocked on the Forbes residence door. The door opened and Caroline's bubbly and smiley face came into her view.

"Hey Nora, I didn't know you were coming." Caroline exclaimed as she let the girl come into the house. They walked to the kitchen where Josie and Lizzie were sitting.

"Yeah, it was a last-minute plan. I wanted to talk to Jo and Liz." Eleanora told.

The twin's eyes looked up when they heard their names and saw their very good friend.

"What are you doing here?" Lizzie asked with a smile on her face.

"We are just surprised because we didn't know you were coming over." Josie replied.

"Well, I have a surprise for you two." Eleanora exclaimed with a bright smile as she held up a small bag.

Lizzie pulled Eleanora to sit down on the seat at the table as Caroline sat on the other side.

"Hurry up, now, I want to see what it is." Caroline urged, excited to see what she got her daughters.

Eleanora pulled two boxes out of the small bag and pushed them forward towards the twins.

"Go on and open it." Eleanora encouraged.

Lizzie and Josie smiled at the brunette-haired girl and picked up the small box, slowing opening it up. They gasped when they noticed two identical necklaces.

A steel blue wrapped around a crystal quartz tusk hangs on long stainless steel. It has a modern edgy look of the crystal necklace. It was a unique necklace because it had a natural stone of different sizes.

"It's gorgeous." Lizzie commented as she admired a beautiful necklace. Caroline nodded in a daze.

"Can you help us put it on?" Josie asked. Eleanora nodded and helped Josie whereas Caroline helped Lizzie.

"I love it." The twins' voices echoed in unison.

Eleanora's smile brightened as she was about the explain the importance. "It has some of my magic in it so you guys can siphon magic from it."

Lizzie gasped and clasped her hand around the stone, allowing a red glow to form and absorb some magic. She looked at the unlit candle and concentrated causing it to light up.

Lizzie laughed happily. "Thank you so much."

"We really mean it." Josie replied in an appreciative tone.