Practice

Amour

I guess me and Jacob aren't the perfect couple like we were before but I'm fine with it. Eventually it will come back. I think we were meant to be together and I don't want to let him go.

I run downstairs to deliver a message for Walter and for Jacob. The guys leave there phones with Elaine but Jacob leaves his with mine so they don't get distracted. I walk in the studio and I guess the boys are taking a break. I see Jacob in the corner smiling as the guys talk, he's so cute. I go to tell Walter what Elaine has instructed me to and he smirks giving me a message.

I turn and hit my face with Jacob's chest. We both laugh and I look up at him. "Um your aunt keeps calling."

Jacob shrugs and sips from the Pepsi I have in my hand. "I don't like her anyways. Why would I want to talk to her?"

"But I thinks it's something big. She called seventeen times. I think you should call her back." I say and Jacob burps.

"Excuse me." He chuckles and fans the air in front his mouth. "You talk to her."

His dance choreographer calls his name and he kisses my forehead walking back to the front. I turn and walk out. "Amour!" Walter calls out for me and pulls a seat up next to him. "Come watch."

Ray and Roc turn and glare at me where Prodigy doesn't even turn his head to me. Jacob smiles and pushes some curls back to his ponytail. "I don't want to intrude." I say softly and look at the ground.

"You shouldn't."Ray mutters and I start backing up.

Walter hits the chair. "Sit down Amour." He stares Ray down and I walk over there taking a seat. I look over to Jacob who is cheesin'. "Maybe you could be the fan." Walter says and their choreographer nods.

"Prince take her chair." The guys all get chairs and line them up. Jacob holds my hand and fixes the chair so it's in the right spot. I sit down and all the boys walk back. "Don't be intimidated." Walter says while laughing and turns the music on.

I start giggling as Jacob starts singing words in my ear. He smiles at me and kisses my cheek. He does this thing and basically humps the air. I bug my eyes out blushing and he holds his hand out for me. He pulls me to the front were all the guys are and Ray pushes me. He's such a bitch. Jake pushes him back and then continue. Jacob kept bending down and holding my hands and dancing which is really cute. I blush extremely hard when he grinds.

"How'd you like it?" Jacob, Walter and the choreographer ask.

I giggle and look at Jacob. "I didn't know you could do that." I hold my hands against my cheeks.

Everyone laughs including Ray and Roc. I get up. "You think all girls will react this way?" Walter ask and I nod.

"You can't stand blushing in front of them." I say and try to calm down. The boys chuckle from my reaction and Prodigy give Jacob a dab. This is really real. My boyfriend's going on tour and he's gonna have fans and tour busses, The whole package.

I start walking out and someone calls me. Their dance instructor put his hand in my direction. "It's Amour right?" I nod and he nods. "Well come down here once a day. If most of the fan base is girls then we should get a girls reaction."

Oh no. Ray is gonna hate me. I nod anyway. "Okay."

I walk upstairs and join Elaine on the couch. She offers me some celery and I take it. Elaine turns to me and touches my cheeks. "Ms. Blush, what happened down there?"

I tell her the story and she starts laughing. "Those are a cute set of boys." She pinches my cheeks and her phone goes off. She jumps up and quickly walks to the counter getting a bandage wrap. "Take this to Walter quick." Someone grounded too hard.