Forgiving

Jacob

Amour sits in the backseat of the car as we drive back. She forgave me in the house so the tension would be down but it was nothing but an act. When we got in the car she would not talk to me for anything.

I reach my hand back and rub my fingers along her knee. Amour yanks my hand off of her and shifts in her seat so I can't reach her at all. "Amour I'm sorry."

I look at her through the rear view mirror seeing her look out the window in deep thought. "You lied!" She says out of no where and I suddenly feel scared that she's sitting behind me.

"I know baby but I didn't know how to tell you." I decide to pull over. It doesn't make any sense to drive all the way back with her upset at me.

I unbuckle my seatbelt and and climb out the car. When I open the back door she instantly scoot over to assure that she is no where close to me. I slide in the car and watch her as she gives me the cold shoulder. I did start recording about a month ago and I met the guys before then. Me, Ray Ray, Roc Royal, and Prodigy make a great group. They are still deciding on our official title but things are happening. I've quit my job, I'm dedicated to this opportunity. I love to sing and dance and I get to do that.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how to tell you." I say and she only rolls her eyes.

"Every time someone is hiding something it's always 'I didn't know how to tell you'. That's bullshit Jacob. Everyone knew about this group you guys have been making and you made me look like a foul. I guess I don't understand our relationship because I thought we didn't keep secrets. This isn't cool Jake." She crosses her arms and glances at me for a short second then turns her attention back out the window.

"Amour I didn't want to jinx it. I'm telling you now. That's what matters. Just trust me Amour. I'm not going to leave you in the dust anymore."

She turns to me glaring. "Jacob you don't get it. You are the only one I trust and you didn't even trust me with this big thing? I'm happy for you but it sucks that I couldn't be happy with you for all this time."

I smile and shimmy my way over to Amour. She looks up at me and hugs me. She's a softy. I'm happy she's so forgiving because I hate fighting with Amour just as much as any person hates fighting with their girlfriend. I can't deal with her giving me the silent treat or yelling my ears off.

I lay my lips on Amours, kissing her. Amour being the freak she is climbs on top of me. I chuckle at her foolery but still pull her down so I can taste more of her lips. Her tiny hand reaches under my shirt sending tingles through my body. The way she flips her messy hair out her face and the way she moves so swiftly turns me on. "You're so hot." I say getting her to laugh.

"So are you." She kisses down my neck making my head drop back on the car seat.

After me and Amour mess around in the backseat I drive us home. Luckily the dinner didn't last as long as we thought and we still had two hours before her dad would come home. Amour puts her new dress in my closet so her dad won't find it and dresses in my sweatshirt. She hops on my lap and I wrap around her.

"Super close." She giggles as the tip of my nose rest on her cheek.

"Shut up you love it." I kiss Amours cheek getting them rosy red. She rest her head against my shoulder yawning. "Hey you going to sleep?"

Amour nods her head. "Yeah."

I shake her in my arms and she sleepily giggles. "Wake up."

"Go to sleep with me." She pulls on my shirt and I lay down with her.

"Well I guess." I pull her super close to me and use her as a pillow.

Amour

I kick Jacob just to annoy him as he sleeps. He tries reaching out to hit me but I move back to avoid it. I lean down in his face once he actually takes a hold of my wrist. He opens his eyes chuckling. "You're a jerk." He holds down both my hands and slaps my ass.

"Jacob!" I squeeze down on his thumb. "It hurts." I pout.

He reaches back and rubs my backside. "That ass is mine." He's a jackass. I pull myself away from him and run into his bedroom. Jacob follows me and quickly grabs me before I can get into the room. I laugh in his arms and starts melting to the ground as he tickles me. He sits behind me and holds me down as I try hitting him.

"Baby you are hurting me." Jacob's baby voice makes me stop but I know he's teasing.

"Was I really?" I turn and get attacked by his lips. "Get away from me!"

"I love you too."

----------

Please Comment and Vote! Tell me if you like the story so far! Please support.

Sorry I haven't updated in so long!