Leaving

"Stop!" She yells and pushes me away from her. I look at her shocked since she obviously was enjoying herself ten seconds ago. Amour stands up and fixes her clothes as I watch her complete confused as to what she wants. "I should go." Amour pushes past me and heads into the bathroom slamming the door behind her.

I sigh and walk over to the door leaning on the frame. I know I look like the villain here. I mean I didn't talk to her for weeks, I cheated, I seduced her, and I allowed her to lose herself at the party last night but I'm not a bad guy. I know I'm always going through these different ways of treating Amour but I do care. I love her, I'm not showing it as I should but I do. I mean I've always loved her.

The cheating I know is wrong but these girls. I know I'm young but it's like girls my age are even more of sluts than anything. And they're so easy. I don't have to talk to them first or buy them lunch it's just they know what I want and I'm satisfied. Amour on the other hand was hours away and even if I did call her it might have been awkward. So I just avoided her.

She opens the door to the bathroom and looks up to me. I start to inch towards her and she puts her hand up. "Don't touch me."

I screw my top lip up annoyed at her capricious attitude. "You weren't complaining a minute ago."

"I should have been." Her tiny body pushes me aside and grab her wrist. She sighs and looks down to her feet. "Look I don't want to fight with you. I'm gonna leave so you can tour freely." She says softly and I roll my eyes.

I mean I'm grabbing the girls wrist so she doesn't leave and then she says this? I don't remember her being this slow. "Amour I don't want you to go." I bring her hand up to my lips to kiss the back of it. As my lips leave her skin I look and I see a bruise on her arm. "What's this?"

Amour chuckles softly and takes her hand back. "You now see this? I thought you were trying to avoid it." She shakes her head at me. I know I saw her naked for a a majority of her time here but I missed her. I wasn't focusing on her arms... it's obvious where my eyes were.

"Your dad?" I ask and reach for her hand again but she moves it sighing. "Amour come on you know I care."

She nods and looks at the door. "I wanna shower and stuff. I hear there's a spa here so I'll be out of your hair. Bye."

"I don't want you out of my hair." I say but she's already opening the door to leave. Amour looks back and smiles at me then leaves.

I groan and walk around my room trying to think of something to make her happy. We didn't really fight that much before all this fame and I guess I'm not as good as I once was. I mean she loved me. Like a lot and now she wants to stay out of my hair? What did I do?

Well I know what I did but was it that bad?

I just have to make her happy and we'll be fine. I mean how hard is it? I'll go buy her a purse or something. A purse! That's perfect I mean girls love shit like that I know it. And I'll apologize my heart out. And I'll make her happy with me.

So after showering and everything I went down to the front desk to ask for a car. I wanted to get her something expensive that she'll like. She'll even remember me every time she wears it. As I got in the car I asked the white middle aged driver to take me to Chanel. London is beautiful and the drive to the store is short.

I got out the car smiling. I can't believe I'm able to buy one of these. These bags are expensive as shit and I know Amour likes these. When she was little she used to try to save a dollar a day to buy one.

"How may I help you?" Some sales associate asked and I smiled at her trying to be flirty but then mentally slapping myself. "Uh I'm trying to get my girl a bag." I say and gulp trying to figure out if I'm even good at this loyalty thing.