Hopitals

"Fuck you too." I say to him and give him the finger while I'm waiting on the taxi to pick up.m which doesn't. I place the phone down groaning and looking down at my feet trying to see if this pain is real or not. Jacob charges over to me and as I scream he places me over his shoulder. I hit his back trying to get down but he walk out the apartment to take me to his car.

"Why do you love to make me feel inferior to you?" I roll my eyes trying to get comfortable on his body.

Jacob grips my leg tighter. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how you just do things knowing I can't stop you. Like you wrapping your arms around me and you carrying me right now when I don't want you to."

"Amour shut up. I'm trying to help you." He finds his way to the car and starts fiddling with the car lock.

"I don't need it." I tell him and he places me on the ground but I end up falling on him. Jacob grabs my waist until I figure out how to balance myself and I groan. "Okay thank you."

"But you don't need my help?"

I roll my eyes and wait for him to walk around to the other side. "This is only because I broke my hip. I don't need it usually."

"Why is it so bad?" He groans and backs up out the parking spot with his eyebrows scrunched together. "You need me. It's not bad to say."

"I don't need you Jacob."

Jacob sticks his tongue at his gums and shrugs. "I need you Amour. I didn't think that was arguable but I guess everything is with us right?"

"No." I say now feeling some remorse. Maybe I was hard on him. But I wasn't. I don't know, I'm not sure.

"Why are you treating me like I'm some type of monster. Like I'm your dad or some shit." He says and his anger growing as the speed of the car increases.

"I'm not." I say and rush to put my seatbelt on.

"You are." He calms down.

"You just don't understand me and I don't want to fight with you."

"Why are you trying to push things under the rug?"

I shrug and lean back looking out the window. "That's what you want me to do. You don't want me to fight with you and that's understandable. It doesn't make you a bad person it's understandable."

"I rather fight with you then you get to this point where you don't want me to touch you. I'm your boyfriend you shouldn't be scared of me."

"I'm not scared of you."

"Yes you are."

"Well do you blame me?"

Jacobs lips tighten and he taps his finger against the steering wheel. "No but come on Amour. You have to know I love you. Even if I cheated and I cursed at you. I've never loved anyone other then you and my mom and I'm never gonna stop loving you. I don't care if we break up tomorrow, I still got love for you."

"Imagine if I cheated on you Jacob." I say and cross my arms over my chest. "How'd you feel?"

J bites his lip groaning. "I wouldn't like it... I really wouldn't like it. But I'd still love you. You don't even love me Amour."

"Yes I do!" I say and turn to him watching his expressions.

"You've been kissing love for me for a while and I can't blame you because I treated you like a dirt bag. But I'm trying. But then you found out about the Beauty thing and it's back to you losing love for me." His hand tightens at the steering wheel and we sit in silence waiting for my response.