Fuck Off

I can't stand Amour being distant with me especially at this time. I'm leaving for two months for crying out loud and instead of complaining about me being with the boys she's complaining about me being with her. It just makes me think about our relationship and how screwed we've become after everything that's happened between us. You'd think Amour would love me more at these time but that's the complete opposite of what's happening.

After practice and eating at Walter's house it's already dark outside. I pick up my things to get ready to leave but Amour stays on the couch texting away with a smile across her face. "You ready?" I ask as I go over to her and slap her bare legs.

She looks up at me staring aimlessly until she snaps back into reality. "I'm staying." She states then looks down at her phone once again.

Can you believe her? I'm not being a drama queen for wanting her to come home with me. "Can you come with me?"

Amour looks up at me breathing air in and brushing her hair aside. "You want to spend the night with me?"

I take her hand pulling her off the couch letting her fall into my chest. She looks up at me confused but I just hug her while rubbing my hand up and down her back. "Yeah. Is that a problem?"

"Nope but it just seems like you would want to spend the night with Beauty since that's who you've been messing around with lately."

Please no. God please don't let this happen. "It's only you now?"

"If you think you have a right to just bounce between her and I. You're wrong." She rolls on her side scrolling through her phone once again. I try to talk to her but she just goes upstairs so I follow her. She lays herself down on the bed texting away as I try to figure out how to talk to her.

I jump on the bed resting my hand on my hip as I inch over to her and slowly climb over her. She tries to ignore me but it seems harder when my lips trail down her neck. "Stop you can't kiss the both of us."

"That's why I pick you baby." I take her chin in my hand and kiss her. Her lips try to avoid my kisses but she couldn't. Amour could never resist my kisses. No matter how mad she was at me.

Her hand pushes at my chest and then pulls me closer at different times. Her uncertainty amused me but I couldn't let her push me away so I pinned her hand above her head. Once I did her chest stuck out and a sigh escaped her perfect lips.

I kissed her again and over and over. At one point I thought we would both strip naked and do it on this bed but she pushed me off oh her groaning. "Stop it!" She yells and wipes her mouth then sucking her teeth. I chuckle at her bi-polar ass but she just throws a pillow at me. "You know I'm mad, why would you kiss me."

"I'm trying to make it up to you."

Amour pushed her hair behind her ear groaning. "Can we at least talk? Before you start dry humping me."

I suck my teeth annoyed at her statement. "Don't make me seem like that."

"Like what? You?"

I take a seat next to her and cross my hands over my chest. "Like I only care about sex with you."

Amour

I giggles and brushes her hair out her face. "Then what do you care about? Because it surely ain't me Princeton." I tell him back and flip my hair back. Jacob has never and will never care about a girl like you want him to anymore. It's this huge change that happened to him. I can be on the verge of crying and because I'm in shorts he'll look past the bloodshot eyes and watch me body. It wasn't like that before but he doesn't have to worry about a girl's feelings to keep them anymore. But if he wants to keep me then he does.