Effort

Amour

"Elaine when are we leaving?" I ask her and she looks at me strangely. "I just want to know so that I can get ready whenever we do leave."

She looks at me concerned and places her champagne down. "I thought you would like it out here with Jacob."

Shit I have to lie to her. "I do. I just wanna know." She's still looking at me with concern. After we left to come on tour I was really down. Things weren't good with my dad and things I just couldn't get enough energy to be fake happy anymore. "So I know what different things I can do with Jacob."

"Oh!" She says happily and hugs me. "Well guess what! I wanted to wait till dinner to surprise you but I have made arrangements for us to be on the rest of the tour. Of course it wasn't that hard to add two people to a tour of how many people but it'll be great. Only thing I hate buses so I'll figure that part out."

"That's great!" I say and mentally cry on the inside. Marcus is leaving today and Jacob is a cheater again. Essentially I have no friends here. "I'm gonna go tell Jacob." I lie to her away from her.

"Well look!" She says and points behind me. All the boys were coming up and Jacob spotted me. He leaves the crowd and walks over to me. I try to look Happy while Elaine stares me in my face but once she starts welcoming the boys into her hotel I start walking away from him. He starts grabbing me as anyone does. First my arm then my waist until I'm completely wrapped under him.

"I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry for thinking differently on you. This relationship is just sex. All the relationships you have are just sex. I don't want anything with you."

"I know Amour but we were so happy before."

I nod my head feeling my eyes watering up. "I know that. But you aren't the same person."

"One more date."

"No! I go on a date with you and right after you are fucking another girl? No!" I slap him getting more angry as I think about it. The lips I just kissed all over that other girl. "We just need to talk. Just let me talk to you I will not touch you and you won't walk away. That's it."

"Then stop touching me now." I say and he backs off. "I don't even know why I should talk to you."

He gulps and I look at him shocked that he's actually paying attention to me. "One more chance. I keep fucking things up with you an I'm sorry." He says in the softest and sweetest voice ever that makes me want to cave in to whatever other lies he'll tell.

I shake off my girly senses to kiss him and step back from him. "I can't keep hurting myself for your enjoyment. I'm sorry but were over."

Jacob

So Amour wants the old me huh? I'll give it to her. I look in the mirror and take off all necklaces and bracelets I have on. I then move on to my hair which I used to tie back with and bandana which she loved. I mean changing my appearance won't do much but maybe it will help in my cause. I just need to remind both of us why our relationship is worth fighting for. I won't lie and say that two of the major factors I wanted her back was for our cute love story and the sex but I am changing. I may actually be a father and I may be losing that only family I have so I'm changing.

I come out and Beauty walks it. I smile at her and continue sorting through my luggage to find a basic t-shirt that I would regularly wear. "Why do you look like a hobo?" She ask as I look in the mirror at my outfit. I don't look like a hobo btw. She's dramatic.