Inhibit

Amour

I wake up next to Jacob seeing his scattered afro spread against the pillow. I smile at him knowing he's my only happiness in this world. He's honestly the only one in this world who hasn't hurt me.

I brush my hand over his cheek for him to wake up and he smiles. Jacob gets up shuffling the bed spread off of him. I watch him tiss his hair out his face and kiss me on my cheek gently.

"Good morning beautiful."

I blush. "Good morning."

Jacob is extremely strong, in my eyes at least. He doesn't let things break him down at all. His mom recently past and he did mourn for her but he got that it happened sometimes. Both of us were close to his mom. She was sort of like my mom. I'd always go to her when I'd get kicked out and she'd help me in my time of need. Anything I needed she'd be there for me. I miss her a lot since her passing and so does Jacob but he's dealing with it in his way.

"You stayed." He comments as he gets up stretching out his back.

I nod my head and lean back in his bed. "Yeah."

He gives me a look. It's so hard for him to kick me out. "Amour you know what happens if you aren't there when he wakes up."

I shrug and brush my hair behind my ear. "So?"

"Amour." He groans as he begins to undress. I lay back on his pillows trying to make is clear to him that I'm staying. "You know I don't like having you over there but it's worse when you lose your track of time."

I get up creeping my way to him. I wrap my arms around his so he won't argue with me on staying. "Please?" I whisper against his chest trying to get the answer I want.

Jacob pulls away from me shaking his head. "I'm going to work." Since he was sixteen he had a job at this tire shop. He saved up his money but when his mom passed away he was eighteen, him and his family could barely pay for the funeral they believed she deserved. He's nineteen now and he works more shifts trying to get us both out off here but it's only draining him. I can see if he's tired of things being the way they are but it seems impossible to change anything.

I sit back on his bed and he groans. "Amour please!" Jacob yells. He only gets fed up with me trying to act like things okay. I know I'm completely screwed if I go back before my father's up but that doesn't make me want to go back. I wanna be with Jacob and just him not having my dad linger at the side of me yelling all the time.

Jacob sighs when he sees my eyes beginning to water. "Amour..." He says lightly and sits next to me.

I shake my head and wipe my cheek. "I'm sorry I just had a dust in my eye." I laugh trying to make a joke but I'm no Kevin Hart.

"Look I'm gonna get us out of here just work with your dad for a while, please." He kisses me and I nod. I feel bad for putting all this stress on to him but I can't even get a job without my father reacting.

I get up and wipe my cheeks checking in the mirror making sure I don't have any tears on my face. My dad actually hates tears so I try not to cry. I wave goodbye to Jacob and leave his apartment walking to my apartment slowly. I scan the place with a sigh. I begin picking up the items from the knocked over table and collect the glass from the only nice picture of my family.

"Don't touch that!" He screams and I quickly place it down wiping my tears. I don't even know where he came from. "I don't want you touching any of your mothers things. If it wasn't for you she would have been here." He says while I rub my eyes trying to make it seem as my eye itch and not that I'm crying.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask thing to keep my tears in as I look at him.

He glares at me then back the picture. "You know what I want." He leans back on the couch turning on the tv.

"We're out of eggs."

"Well go get some! What are you stupid? You could have figured out that you need to get eggs before they ran out?"

I sigh. "I need money."

"I know you have money. All that prostituting you've been doing you better have some money." He waits for me to respond but I don't do he throws a twenty at me. "Don't spend my money on no bullshit."

I leave and luckily run into Jacob. I rush over to him and wrap around his waist in the hallway. He chuckles kissing me. "Where you heading?"

"To buy eggs." I say as we cross the street. "My dad."

Jacob looks back at our apartment building. "One day we'll be far far away from this place."

I nod and cuddle into his chest. "One day."

•*•*•*•*•
Comment and Vote!!! Hope you enjoyed the first to chapters! Tell me what you think!