Constrain

Amour

"Why did he give you a phone?" I ask Jacob as he hops around his apartment excited that he got his things.

He shrugs. "I don't know babe. He's rich and he likes me." He hands me his iPhone 6 and sits down next to me. "Look I know it sounds weird and all but he wants to meet you."

I raise my eyebrow eyeing him. "Jacob you sure this Walter guy isn't a rapist or something."

Jacob's way to excited about this stranger. I mean for God's sakes he only twisted some screw of his car and the dude decides he wants to be Jacob's sugar daddy? This isn't a good sign.

Jacob shakes his head at me as if I'm the naive one and he's the one that understands people. "Not everyone is this world is bad Amour."

"But most are." I roll my eyes and look away from him.

He shakes his head. "Walter isn't. He truly cares. He even gave me some extra cash for doing so well on his cars. So tomorrow I promised we'd go over to his house for dinner."

I shake my head and lean back on the sofa. I don't care what he say to me. I'm not going with him anywhere.

Jacob leans down over me and kisses along my neck. I squirm my neck from under him to try and get him away from me. Jacob laughs along my skin then kisses my cheek. "Babe you're coming."

"I'm not getting raped by some rich producer."

He sits on me rubbing his butt on my thigh. I groan and hit his back. Jacob notices I'm not amused by his foolishness then gets off me. He turns to me. "I like singing. I know I'm good and he over heard me one day and that's when all these gifts started coming in. He even told me how he's starting some boy band and I didn't want to be pushy and sign myself up. I love you and if I'm in then you'll be okay. Just come with me alright and be nice. This could be a start to a really long story. So you're coming."

I sit back crossing my arms. His pleading eyes my me want to do anything. "Fine."
_
This dress is riding up on me and these heels are basically killing me. I'm gonna be in such shit with my dad when I get home but I guess it is what it is. Jacob chuckles at me while we take the hour drive in his bosses car down to this Walter's house.

"You look perfect." He placed his hand on my thigh and making me blush.

I tug at my dress a little more and play with my hair. "Does my face look okay?" I pull down the mirror and stare under my eye to see if my old black and blue is showing through my makeup. I sigh in relief that everything is covered and lean back in my chair.

"Don't be nervous. If he doesn't like you then it's his lost. I'm the only one that needs to love you. I'm not gonna leave you."

I giggle and playfully rolls my eyes. "Well I promise I'll try to be a sweetheart. Maybe he'll like you more if he knows me."

"Oh whatever!" He reaches over and begins tickling my neck. I roll up into a ball, leaning on the door to get away from his reach. When it's a red light he quickly puts the car in park and reaches over to grab me.

"Jacob!" I yell as he pulls me on to his lap and starts to pinch me. "You're so mean!" I start crying from laughing then hop back in my chair.

We eventually reach the outside of his house and my eyes drop out my head. How could one guy live in a house this big. You don't see these houses around my streets. "I know." he whispers in my ear and I turn to him. Jacob kisses me then gets out the car. He opens the door and helps me climb out the low BMW.

Some black dude came out the front door with a beautiful woman around his arm. I notice Jacob side eye my as I stand there nervously. He wraps his fingers around mine and begins walking down his long pathway to his door. "Walter!" He screams excitingly.

"Jacob!" Walter lets go of what seems to be his wife and Jacob slips his hand away from mine. They give each other a hug and the wife come and wraps her thin arms around me. She kisses both of my cheeks like a dumb, French broad.

"Oh Jake! Is this your girlfriend?" The wife says and places her fingers under my chin to tilt it up to the light.

Jacob shoves his hand in his pockets and smiles at me. "Yeah, this is Amour."

"She's the cutest thing I've ever seen." Well this is strange. "I'm Elaine. Let me take you on a tour. The boys will go to the studio."

I know it sounds babyish but there is no way in hell I'm going without Jacob. I don't want to be roaming this huge house with this uncommon woman. I don't know her and already she's touching my face like it's a natural thing to do.

"I think I'm gonna stay with Jacob." I say and point towards him.

Jacob wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, we like being together."

The two of them look at us smirking. Elaine touches her hand to her heart and pouts. "Ah young love." She turns to her husband and suddenly kisses him. "I remember when we were like that." Her delicate hands lay against his chest and as she moves her head I notice her flawless skin along with her gorgeous bone structure.

She comes next to me to cuffs our arms together. "I promise you'll have fun." Elaine starts to walk off and both of us look back to the boys. "Dinner in a hour." She shouts out. I drop my head slightly. A hour with this lady?

After the long tour of the house she guided me back to her room. Elaine might be a little different from what I'm used to but I like her. She's an amazing person. She lead me to her closet and I scan the place dumbfounded. It's as if her closet is a mall. I hear her laugh at me and instantly close my agape mouth. How embarrassing can I be?

"Don't feel ashamed, I do that same face every time I walk in here." I know that's a lie but at least she's trying to comfort me. She pulls a bright blue mini dress from her rack off clothes and holds it against me. "You're very thin but I think this may fit."

I look down at the beautiful dress but shake my head. I get that in my life I'll probably never be able to afford this dress but I'm not gonna be a charity case. "I don't think I should-"

"Oh honey, I don't mean to insult you but I think this is the perfect dress for you. I love finding the right dresses for girls- well I'm a stylist and a model so it makes sense- but I want you to have this."

"I-"

She shoves the dress against me more. "I'm not one that accepts a no." She picks up a new pair of heels and hands them to me. "Jacob will love you in this color."

I'm pretty sure the dress is an inch below my ass but I don't care. The heels fit perfectly. Elaine almost screams when I walk out the closet and I start blushing. She's gasing my head, this can't happen. She curls my hair and tells me stories of her modeling career. "Let's go show the guys!" Elaine walks me down the stairs and shows me to the basement where a couple of boys are. They turn to me and one bites their lips looking towards me. I turn towards Elaine and Jacob comes out behind Walter laughing.

"Jesus Christ." I mumble and look down at my nail polish which just happen to match my dress.

"Amour?" Jacob's laughter hades and I look up to him blushing. His brown eyes scan me and he smiles. "You look beautiful."

"Pssh she looks more than beautiful." One random boy says and licks his lips. I look at him surprised and he sends me a wink through his lusty eyes.

Jacob bumps his shoulder and he comes over to me. His hand grips tightly around my waist and I look down awkwardly.

"Amour!" Elaine calls out, I'm so grateful that she broke the silence. "I wanted to wait till dinner but will you let me be your modeling mentor? I know it sounds crazy but honey you're gorgeous and with Jacob having this chance to go on tour-"

"What?" I turn to him and he gives me a blank face. I push him off of me.

The boy that gave me the lusty eyes chuckles. "Guess Princeton left some things out?"

Jacob looks down to the floor. "Who the hell is Princeton?"

___________

What do you think about Jacob not telling Amour?

Who like Elaine? Who hates Elaine?

Which MB member is attracted to Amour?

Comment and vote!