00.04

Y'all ready for some moon ?
________________________

I THINK THE rain got worse, if that was even possible. I've practically finished all that I needed to do, I just needed to clock out.
I've been trying to wait out the rain, anyway. It says it's supposed to calm down within the next two hours or so, so I figured hanging out with Sun in the meantime would be a good idea.

Vanessa was around the bottom floor doing her rounds. We've passed a few times and exchanged hellos. She told me to keep an eye on Chica's room before I went home. Her and I both figured I'd be hanging out for a while.

Sun nudged me in the shoulder. He must have noticed my nerves being riled up or something.

"Are you okay? You look . . nervous."

How did I know he knew that.

I nod, snapping myself from the thoughts and went back to sweeping. "What? Yeah, I'm okay."

Sundrop tilted his head, then crossed his arms. He was so tall compared to me. I felt like an ant in his presence. "Alright well, just so you know, I can sense you're not okay. But sure, we can say that you are." He shrugs, looking at me with a sly smile from over his shoulder.
I huff, setting down the broom and take a seat on the bench. "It's that obvious, huh?"

He chuckles. Soon I feel two hands grab my face, and squish my cheeks together as if I were some sort of pet. "It's extremely obvious, sunshine!"

My face flushes with embarrassment. "Ugh, okay yeah I'll admit I'm a bit freaked out." I let out a soft sigh, feeling his warm hands release me. "What if the lights go out and something bad happens?"

Sunrise moves his arms to around my neck and he brings me into his chest.
It's actually warm— I didn't expect it to be.

"You're going to be fine! That won't happen- - I promise! Look, it's only ten. The power starts going out every hour around twelve for power saving. If the rain makes anything happen, I'll be here to help turn the lights on! Freddy is here too! He can always be of help." Sun smiles brightly down at me as he pets my hair. It feels comforting, so I melt slightly into him.

"I haven't seen Moon in a long time," I mumble into him, frowning slightly at the floor. "Do you think if he takes over . . he'll still remember me?"

Sun's grasp on my body tightens, and I look up at him. Down to me, he flashes a nervous smile. "Moon doesn't come out anymore. Too many glitches. But, if for some reason he does . . Well, I really hope he remembers you. Maybe you'll be able to keep him . . sane." The celestial animatronic smiles in hopes of keeping my nerves at ease. It didn't work.

I let go of him, and frown. "What?"

Sun shakes his head. "Nothing. Don't worry too much about it."

Shrugging, I try to rid the concern from my mind, though parts of it still try and linger. "Uh, okay."

I walk over to the clock out station. Punching in my number, I grab my time ticket and shove it into the back pocket of my jeans.

Now we play the waiting game. I trail over to the windows. The rain was still pouring down. The wind was blowing everything and anything in sight. There's no way I'm getting out of this building without being completely blown away. Driving right now could be way too dangerous.

There's no way I'm going home yet, so might as well just sit back and enjoy the shit show.

A message popped up on my Fazwatch, so I look down to it. It was from security.
Vanessa wanted me to watch over chica's room off the clock. She's crazy. If I get snatched up by that crazy chicken I'll haunt her for the rest of her life.