00.12

this is just a heads up for those who
are new to my account, but I do not
write smut. I'm semi-comfortable
writing some steamier situations, but
I refuse to write smut.

besides, these are animatronics.
I don't think we have to go into
much further detail than what I'm
hinting at—

thanks for coming to my ted talk <3

____________________________

MOON HAD ME grabbed in a death grip by the wrist, dragging me back to the daycare, eagerly. I had desperately tried to get out of his grasp, not really knowing what to expect from him.

He wasn't one to budge, though. Clearly, he wasn't going to listen to my angry outbursts and annoyance about the situation.

As much as I liked Moon, I liked my job. And if I didn't finish this task, I'd get a strike for goofing off instead of actually doing my job. They aren't paying me for nothing.

Besides, then I'd never get to see Sun or Moon if I get fired.

"Moon, I-I really have to get back to work," I dig my heels into the floor, holding myself back from him. He continued to pull me anyway, still not bothering to make sense of my opposing attitude.
He kept that snarky smirk right on his face, seemingly enjoying my displeasure in all of this.

"Seriously," I growl. "They'll fire me if I don't do this. Then I'll never get to see you again," I hang the words up in the air.

He looks back to me, brows furrowed.
"That won't happen."

I roll my eyes at him. "Yes, it will."

My fazwatch had been going off, alerting me it was almost twelve thirty. The power would soon be back on until it's next off cycle. Thank god I set alarms for myself.

I just need to stall him until the lights return. If he brings me to the daycare before then, Moon will definitely never let me go.

He continues to ignore my argumentative attitude, only digging his fingers into my skin harder with amusement. The hallway to the daycare was right around the corner, and he was getting allot giddier.

"Come now, starlight. Wouldn't you like to have fun, rather than work all night~?" Moon smirks over his shoulder at me.

I shake the thoughts from my mind and glare up at him. "Fun is overrated."

"Is it?" He looks behind to question me.

"Yes?"

"You wouldn't have this much fun with Sun, I can promise you that." He says. Suddenly, I feel sick.

Maybe if I can get him to stay out here where the lights are . . Sun can switch back on to save me from this, freak-show side of himself.

I love Moon dearly, but I'm not a fan of how possessive he's being over me.

"Wouldn't it be more fun to be out here, though?" I ask him. My hand tugs a little on his arm.

Moon lifts a brow curiously. "Why, out here?"

I pause awkwardly. My eyes shift to the watch on my wrist, seeing it was only one minuet 'till the lights would return. Sun can be my night in shining armor.