BONUS 00.27

there will be at least one or two
more bonus chapters,
so stay tuned (;

________________________

  "Okay, hand me the sprinkles." I say, not taking my eyes off of the cake in front of me.

"Hmm . . Bad manners won't get you very far in life, darling." Sun states in a matter-of-factly tone. His hand was raised, finger tapping on his faceplate.

I look up from the precise detail I was attempting, and lower my eyelids with annoyance at his stubbornness. Good 'ol Sun was still programmed the same, regardless of there not being a daycare around anymore.

"Fine," I huff, tossing my head back with annoyance. "Please?"

He shrugs innocently, taking a glance down at his fingers as if he had nails. Sun leans against the counter, glancing over at me. "That one didn't sound nice."

I bring a smile to lips and tilt my head ever so softly to the side. Then, I lean forward with the fake smile plastered across my face. "Pretty please?" I ask. "With a cherry on top?"

He chuckles, shaking his head and lowering his hand. "Well, now I think you're just being too formal." 

I narrow my eyes on the animatronic before turning back to the chocolate cake sitting on a plate in front of me. The frosting was smooth, but I was trying to get it even smoother. "Listen, I have about five more minuets to finish this before Gregory gets home from school. I need this cake to be done before then!"

Yes, I'm making a birthday cake.
It turned out quite well if I had to be honest.

Sun helped— sort of.

He cleaned while I worked. Still has that OCD bug in him. I didn't mind it, things were easier to manage around here with him cleaning everything for me all the time.

I went to work, -which so happened to be at a university- where I would fix anything broken. I was quoted the best technician in the area, and even offered a job at an institute for robotics. I showed off my hard work on Sunny and Moon, and well, the professors really liked what they saw. We just didn't mention he was stolen property from the largest corporation in the state (Fazbear Entertainment).

"Don't take that tone with me, missy." Sun hands over the container and drops it into my hand. Then, crosses his arms over his chest plate. I smirk over at him.
Freddy pops his head out from the living room, and waltzes into the kitchen with a hand on his hip. "Do you need any help with the cake?"

I shake my head. "No, but thanks Freddy!" I catch a glance from the bear. "Did you finish wrapping the presents?" I ask him.

He nods. A smile stretches on the bears face. "Yes, I did! They're sitting on the coffee table." Freddy explains. I peek up from the cake, and glance into the living room. Like Freddy had said, the boxes were stacked on the coffee table in a respectable manner. From biggest to smallest, towered. There were only a couple of boxes, but there was one in particular I was really excited for him to open.

"Oh, good!" I smile.

And just as I was finished with the icing, the front door opens. My eyes widen, and I look up. Gregory walks into our apartment, his book bag slumping off of his shoulder in a tired manner. He looked beat for the day.

"Gah! Sun, go distract him!" I shoo the animatronic off and he nods, spinning around to greet Gregory with a big smile.

"Gregory! My little trouble maker! How's your day been? What did you do in school today?" Sun grabs the boys face, looking him over with viciously fast vision. "Do you need me to go grab you something? Oh! That hair of yours— it's a mess! Here, let me fix that for ya!" With Sun's hands fidgeting all over Gregory, and Gregory becoming quickly annoyed, I finish off the rest of the cake and place the candles on top.