00.18

ARE YALL READY FOR THE FEELS?!

no? bc me either .

also, fun fact about the game
and I'm applying it in here —
sun and moon can't go
behind the security desk in the
daycare ,
sooo, I'm making that a thing
now

_________________________

I STAND IN front of my manager, holding my breath. He looks me over with concern. Eyes fixated, mostly on my neck. It looked worse today than last night.

"I'm really sorry that this happened to you, Y/N. You're one of our best workers . . I thought if anybody could fix this, it would be you." He says with a sigh. "Clearly, he's after you now, as well."

I nod, pressing my lips together with stress. "And that's what I wanted to talk to you about, sir. This is me saying, I'm putting my two weeks in." I sigh.

His eyes widen a bit, brows knitting together. "What?"

"I'm working down in the dining room until then. I'm sorry. But, I-I just can't do this anymore." Tears brim my eyes again.
I wish I would just stop crying. But I haven't stopped since last night. My body was stressed, emotionally and physically. It's a natural response.

There's a brief silence between us. He straightens out his suit, and clears his throat.
"I see . ."

I look down at my feet for a moment.

"Is there anything I can do, to get you to stay?" He asks. I shake my head. "I don't think so. I'm really sorry, I didn't want to have to do this. I really liked my job . . jobs." An emptiness fills my chest. "But, yeah." My voice starts wobbling again.

I'll never see Sun or Moon again.

That feeling sits there in my chest, heavily. Sinking in.

I suppose I could always visit, once things settle down. But it just wouldn't be the same.

"Well, you know, I gotta say- I'm really sorry to see you go . . We're losing a great worker. You were more than just a worker, though. You really took the time to make quality connections with all of the animatronics here. Even though you mostly stayed around the daycare attendant, I knew all the others liked you."

I think back about Chica wanting to kill me. She definitely didn't like me. Though, it was the virus causing her to do that, too. But, regardless, I accepted his speech? anyway.

"Thank you. I tried my best to be good to them." I frown.

"That was more than anybody else did. Except for Elizabeth. I know she does great work here too." He added on.

I nod again. "Yeah, she's great. If you could, actually, can you maybe give her any of my positions? I know she'd love it."
He smiles a little. "You know what, I think that's a great idea."

He leads me out of the office, and gives me a small wave. "Finish your night shift tonight, and I'll have you working down in the diner again, until your week is up."

"Sounds good." I tell him.

"You're welcome back anytime you want. Free of charge." He gives me a pat on the shoulder.