00.22

oh no — the book . . It's . . broken

________________________

  IT HAD BEEN  at least a of couple hours, and this night just couldn't end fast enough.

We've been through just about everything imaginable thrown at us. Between Chica, Roxanne, and Monty— I was getting nervous we'd start to see Moon again as well.

But as if that wasn't enough, Gregory and I have even encountered the delightful acts of the endo's in the basement. We had a hell of a time getting out of that one. Working as a team with our backs together, eyes locked on the machines - - we maneuvered our way through the flocks of them. I may have gotten a good couple slashes in the arm, Gregory had a few on his knee, but we're managing.

My thoughts are ripped from me as I hear a voice call out.

"I'm the best! I will find them."

Gregory and I hide inside a cart as Roxy steps around the floor. Her loud, heavy footsteps pound into the floor as she sniffs the air around us.

I practically pray for my life that she doesn't find us in here. I know she has incredible eyesight, only from working on her in the past. She had an eye upgrade recently, too, but I don't know how well that went. Parts and service never told me.

As she leaves, I exhale the breath I had been keeping in my chest anxiously. It was getting really stressful to keep having to loose Freddy to the charging stations. His power definitely needed an upgrade.

"Oh no!" Gregory tugs on my sleeve. I narrow my vision to see what Gregory had been looking at. Monty got out of the golf course, prowling around with his blaring eyes, looking for us.

I gasp and slap a hand over my mouth to keep myself quiet. "Stay quiet— and stay low." I whisper to Gregory. He nods and frowns, as we creep our way through the main stage and hide in the plant beddings.

"Come on, kids! Don't you want to rock with Monty?!" He calls out. I cringe.

"He's blocking the way we're supposed to go! What do we do now?" Gregory whispers in a panic. I sigh, glancing around the auditorium we were in. There were hundreds of exit points, but all led to which where we didn't need to be.

"We can go out that way," I point to an opposing door, "loop around, and take the elevator down. If we don't get caught, I know the other way out." I mention.

He nods, a little bit of determination in his face. "Now that we have some security passes, let's hope your way works without a level ten card." The brunette rolls his eyes. I scrunch my face. "Tell me about it. Okay, let's go."

I see an old fizzy fax can laying beside me and I pick it up. Standing to my full height, I notice Monty and his back turned towards us.

I throw the can as far as I could, and he locks his vision to it. As the gator scatters over to the noise, Gregory and I full send it to the door.

I know Monty could hear our footsteps—as we weren't being very quiet runners, but he would eventually loose sight of us. I hoped.

"Change of plan - - this way is faster, and I think we can make it." I mention softly as we reach the stairwell. "You better be right!" He frowns.

Gregory and I continue to run down the stairs, and hear the gravely yells of the swampy animatronic behind us.

"I hear you!" Monty's voice echos through the heights in the room. "Where do you think you're going?!"

"Go on, keep pushing through." I say quietly. He swallows hard and bites the determination.

We make it to a narrow hallway where Freddy had been waiting for us. He waves his arm, and we run faster. Monty catches up from behind and reaches an arm out behind me. "Come here!" He growls.

I cringe, eyes creasing with frustration as I squint through the dark. All I can do is try to run faster, and focus on Freddy's glowing eyes ahead of me.

Gregory is already passing me, taking a quick glance behind me. "Y/N!" His voice cracks.

I rip my arm forward from Monty's grasp, and push on. We make it to the end of the hallway, where Chica and Roxanne await us.
I groan, and follow Freddy as we make a sharp left turn. Running inside a room, I look to the side of the wall.

There was a button with control panels. Gregory slammed his fist on it, causing the door to close.

"Who wants candy~?" Chica asks from the other door. This room has two doors, both controlled by power, and in between a tv with . . a monitor? It showed a room lit by purple lights. I felt an unsettling amount of anxiety in my stomach.

"Y/N! The other door!" Gregory shouts to me. "Hurry!"

I snap myself from the thoughts that rush to my mind, and look to the opposing side of the room. Using the bits of strength I still carried, I haul myself over to the door and slam the button down.
Roxanna and Chica pound on each of the doors.

"Freddy! What do we do?" Greg asks the bear.

He looked worried. "I am not sure, superstar. I don't see any other way out of here. And . . something in me feels . . different." Freddy frowns down at his hands.

Oh fuck no.

I'm not going through the bite of '87 in these days! I've lasted this long— fuck all of this.

"Gregory! Are you okay?" I ask him, a sense of worry in my features. He frowns, but nods.
"Y-Yeah! I'm okay."

I nod, glancing to Freddy.

A loud noise erupts from the ceiling, and I look up with confusion.

What the fuck what that?!