00.10

I LOOK OVER at Liz curiously. "So, what was all that about, anyway?" She asks me.

I sigh with unease, and shrug my shoulders. "Honestly . .? I don't even know."

"Uh, okay? Who turned the lights off?" She tried to gather more information out of me, but I'm having a hard time letting it all out for some reason.

"I did. Moon told me to, I guess. He wanted to talk to me or whatever." I shrug it off.
Her eyes look me over. "So . . Moon isn't trying to hurt you?"

"No. I doing think so . . But, I think Sun is mad at me." I state, twisting a straw wrapper around my finger anxiously. I was going to keep what he said to me, a secret for now.

Liz looks at me with curiosity. Or, maybe she thinks I'm crazy. How could Sun be mad at me? Why, would Sun be mad at me? 
Plus, they were just animatronics.

But, I knew she'd probably understand better than anyone else. Since, she was pretty close with Monty and Roxy.

"Why would he be mad?"

"He didn't want me to talk to Moon. Liz, I think they might, uh, like me?"
Why was that so hard to get out?

"I mean, who wouldn't." She laughs. I smile, taking a sip of my drink. "I'm serious."

"Okay, but, like, it's not impossible. I'm pretty sure Monty has a thing for me." Her shoulders shrug. "I couldn't be with an animatronic though . . That'd be so weird. Right?" She asks.

It seemed like she was questioning my approval of it all. I hadn't a clue on how to respond to that.

I shrug. "Girl, I don't even know anymore. It's weird being around them so often— they act just like us."

She nods her head with understanding. "I know! It's hard to realize that they aren't even real people, sometimes."

I keep my voice low, "Yeah. Like, Sun started overheating the other day when I was in the storage closet with him. He was helping me pick up a box that fell over."

I watch her expression change into amusement. Her big eyes staring me down. "Really?" A giggle escapes her lips. "Like, a system warning came up?"

I nod. "Yes! Exactly that."

Leaning forward on the table, she laughs again. "Yeah, I think he's down bad for you, girl." Her lips curl to a smirk.

Sun and Moon being in love with me? How the hell was I supposed to manage the both of them?

"Oh god," I sink in my chair. "You know who else fell in love with me? Jason."

"Bitch!" Liz smacks a hand down on the table getting excited about the topic. A few people around the dining room look our way.
She was always one to over exaggerate her movements, and I loved it.
"I know! He talks about you all the freaking time to me." She waves at me. " 'When's Y/N gonna get here? I think she left me on read, Liz, can we all go out tonight?' " She mimics him, then we both start laughing.

"Oh no, that's so embarrassing." My head pounds on the table.

"Honestly, it is." Liz rolls her eyes. "It's all I have to listen to."
I watch, as she tucks a lock of hair behind her ear. She reveals diamond studded earrings as she does so.

"Shit, that's really annoying. Sun and Moon think that I like him or something. They get really annoyed whenever him, or someone else is talking to me." I feel my cheeks heat up.

"Really?" Her voice drips with curiosity. "No shit."

My hands cover my face. "Yeah. It's bad. I feel like I can't get away from drama in this place anymore."