00.25

PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT !
THANK YOU FOR READING (:
____________________________

I STAND WITH my hands on my hips, looking over the two animatronics in my bedroom. Gregory stands beside me, furrowing his brows. He tilts his head slightly to the side.

We stay like this for a few minuets, silent, just staring at the two that rested standing upward against my wall.

"Now what?"

I look down at him and frown. "I don't . . know? I didn't think we'd get this far."

We stare again in silence.

"When do you start your tech classes?" He looks up to me. I don't take my eyes off of Sun. His body was almost just like how I had left him in the building during the fire. Half transitioned into Moon.

It was weird, seeing him like that. Knowing that they were really two different animatronics in one body was just odd to me.

There would be allot of internal things to fix.
His wiring, finding out how to demolish the virus that Afton had implanted. Their outer shell was going to need allot of improvement too. Now that the fire had ruined their once lively color.

"Next Monday." I manage a reply.

"Well, good! We can start working on both of them as soon as you've earned more skill!" Gregory smiles. I start to smile, too.

"Yeah, for sure."

Gregory looks like he was thinking hard over something in his head. I take a seat over on my bed and place my hands on top of my knees.

"Will it be weird sleeping in here with them? Are you scared at all?" He asks.

I shrug, glancing over to Greg. "Maybe a little. But, I think I can get used to it. I don't want to put them in the basement. We'll never get them back up those stairs." I laugh a little. "It's bad enough we had to carry them up here."

"True." He laughs a bit.

The bedroom door opens up, and Isabella walks in. Her eyes widen as she sees what was now in our shared bedroom. She lets out a sharp gasp, and takes a step backwards.

"What are they doing in here?!" She frowns.

I stand and raise my hands. "Relax! It's okay— they're turned off."

Her tension relaxes a little as she glances from me, to Greg, to the animatronics. "Is this . . safe?"

I shrug. "I don't know. Not really, but. . I want to fix them."

We stare at each other briefly before she answers, "Does mom know?"

"Of course not." I roll my eyes.

"How will we hide this from her? They're not exactly the most easiest things to cover up." Gregory mentions. I let out a heavy sigh and shake my head.

"She'll have to find out eventually, I can't just hide this from her. But as of right now, no. She doesn't know, and doesn't need to." I say.

I stand again, and watch as Isabella looks Sun and Moon over. She wearily takes a hand, and uses it in a defensive way. Her brows are furrowed with caution as she moves closer to them. "Has Freddy ever hurt you before, Y/N?" She asks, not taking her eyes off of Sun and Moon.

Gregory looks to me curiously.
"No." I tell her. Freddy never was around me enough anyway, even if he wanted to. But sometimes Moon still gives me nightmares from that night he hurt me.

"Why would Moon hurt you? Aren't you scared of him being in here with us?" She asks. Her and Gregory were obviously thinking the same thing.

I didn't want to think about it anymore. "I don't know, but I can get used to them being in here if you can. I promise, they aren't active, so they can't hurt you." I tell her softly. She looks up at me and nods, backing up from them again. The kids looked so short in comparison to my height with the duo. I can only imagine what they look like in their eyes.

"Cmon Greg, let's go outside for a bit. I have something to show you." My sister nudges the little brunette, and he obliges. They leave me alone to my room, and shut the door.

As I take hold of Sun and Moon's hands, I frown a little. "I promise I'll get you guys back in working order." Then, I try and smile.