2024 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 CHAPTER : Monty x Liz

OKAY SO since y'all have been
asking for it, even still with
the book being ended, here
you go anyways LMAOAKDBSJ

heres a cute lil spin off of Liz
and Monty, and her pov of some
things going on at the pizza plex.
I've added them in my sequel,
but this can be labeled as an
AU for both books((':

basically, it's a brief walkthrough
of Liz's pov on everything that
happened before and after
the fire <3

( lowkey, lowkey,
my head canon is
she's also a bonnie's gurl✨)

[ also a mini Liz playlist ;

reckless driving; lizzy McAlpine
stupid; lizzy McAlpine
we're not alike; tate mcrae ]

Walkie talkies are going nuts, fazwatches are beeping, and people are thankfully leaving the premises on account of closing time. Which, may or may not have been announced as an early close for tonight- - coincidentally.

  That damn gator.

Liz inwardly groans as her walkie buzzed in the back of her pocket. Was it .. bad, that she felt a tinge of excitement, though? Getting to see Monty was her favorite part of the day, while working at the pizzaplex.

She was the only one to be able to calm him down- - she was the only person he actually liked. And she was the only living human being, that she was aware of, that had a fucking crush on an animatronic.
Well- - Liz was well aware that something weird was going on with Y/N and the daycare attendant, too, and it was starting to feel similar to her own situation.

Which is why she was racing up the stairs, pushing passed exiting people, and looking at the confusion on her coworker's faces as she ran out of breath up to the gator golf station.

Passing the Fazer Blast area, Liz's eyes dart around the walkway, looking for any type of struggle or problem ahead. So far, there was none.
Green neon lights illuminated the room as Gator Golf quickly came into her view. Curious eyes trace the room, and she shoves a lock of auburn-orange hair behind her ear.

'Monty, where are you . .' Her brows knit together. It didn't take long for her to hear a loud bang, and a few groans of a struggle beneath her feet. Below the catwalk she stood on, Monty was tossing things in the golfing hole area. Mostly looked like he was chucking things out of his way. Typical.

Sure, it could still be a little nerve wracking to see him up close being that riled up; But, she knew him better than anybody. And that counted for something.

Her tanned hands grip the railing of the ramp as she made her way down, hopping over a few false mossy tree stumps, and avoiding any golf holes in the process of trotting her way up to Monty.

Waiting for him to settle his rage before getting too involved was the best option, she knew from past experiences. Otherwise, it just resulted in an unsteady argument and things just got more complicated from there.

Thankfully, his rage was coming to an end, and Liz felt like she was in a better position to talk to him now.