Season 3 chapter 7

Eve's pov:

I stood behind my brother Adam with my mask on as he was talking with the white fang soldiers. I sighed sadly knowing what we were going to do. I asked myself 'how did it get to this?' but then I quickly remembered that it started with that human woman.

*Flashback*

I was standing behind my brother on the right while one of the white fang guards was standing on his left. We were facing a human woman with two others who looked a little younger than her. My brother said as he was pacing back and forth slowly "so let me get this straight, you could have gone to anyone for help, you could have made a deal with a gang leader, paid off some huntsmen that have strayed from their righteous path. But instead you choose to seek an audience with me." The human woman in the front with black hair spoke "you're the one we need, your skill, your ability to lead those beneath you. You're an exceptionally valuable man Adam, And we put a lot of thought into-." My brother interrupted and stopped his pacing facing the three humans while my hand laid on the hilt of my sword, ready for anything.

"Then you're clearly not thinking straight! If you truly understood me, then you know that coming here was a mistake. The White Fang is not an organization for hire. We're a force of revolution." I smiled a little at my brother, then the woman spoke again, making my smile turn into a frown. "I believe that our plan will be beneficial for all parties involved." I raised an eyebrow from underneath my mask as my brother paced again and the woman continued "I have an associate in Vale. He and I are working on a revolution of our own, but we can't do it without your forces. We need-" Adam interrupted again "what you need... is to leave." He showed his weapon to the humans as he spoke "You're asking my men to die for your cause. A Human cause." He put his hand on the hilt of his sword and I was ready to make a move, as he continued talking "that is not an idea I am willing to entertain."

I looked at the humans and saw the woman bow and say "very well." They then left and my hand left the hilt of my sword and Adam and I walked out of our tent and watched the humans leave our territory. We then heard footsteps behind us and a voice of our friend... Blake as she asked "what was that about?" I answered "nothing Blake." Adam said "we need to finish preparing, the train will be here at dawn." Adam left and I turned to Blake as she gave me a look of worry and confusion and I just shook my head at her that clearly said 'don't worry about it' I then joined my brother as we prepared for the train.

The next day came. That day I remember all too well and I'm sure Adam feels the same. The day of Blake's betrayal.

The next day, Adam and I went to Blake who was staring at the sky while sitting on a rock. Adam said, "Blake, it's time." Blake turned to us and replied "ok." Nervously, then we started running through the forest and stopped down to the edge, surfing on the hill and jumped high in the air when we saw the train in view, moving fast. Me and Adam pulled out our swords and Blake got out her weapon and we got ready to land. As we fell to the train cart roof. Me and Adam stabbed our swords into the roof while Blake stabbed the roof with her weapon. We then quickly got up and started running and jumped from our train car to the next.

Adam stopped and opened a hatch for me and Blake. We then all jumped in and landed inside the dark room of the crate and Adam said "looks like we're going to be doing this the hard way." We then saw robots being activated and I rolled my eyes that were under a Grimm mask similar to my brother's and put a hand on the hilt of my katana and Blake did the same and said "don't be so dramatic." I replied "please, it's his specialty." We looked around getting ready to fight, then one of the robots turned its arms to guns and said "intruder, identify yourself." I scoffed and thought 'as if' Adam and I then launched our katanas to hit the head of the robots, he then quickly grabbed his Katana and sliced the robot in half as I did the same.