chapter 1

Rhea's pov:

I was inside my tent packing the last item in my duffle bag, then I zipped it up and went out of my tent. I was officially going to Beacon academy and I can honestly say that I am a bit nervous. Oh who am I kidding, I'm terrified. It took me years to convince Raven to let me go to beacon, even though she said no at first. She soon saw that this could work as an advantage for herself and the tribe which wasn't exactly what I wanted but I went with it anyway.
As I got outside my tent I saw Raven with her mask on and vernal standing in front of me, and looking at me. "Are you ready?" Raven asked and I nodded.

Raven looked at vernal "I'll be back." Vernal nodded and looked at me "don't get into too much trouble." I smiled slightly and dropped my bag and hugged her, she hesitated at first but she hugged me back "I'll miss you too." We both pulled apart and I grabbed my bag. Vernal may have been loyal to Raven but she was the only friend I had in this tribe, Raven was, well my teacher, trainer and protector, nothing more. I walked towards Raven with my bag in hand, and she pulled out her sword and made a portal. We both walked through the portal, and when we got out, we were in the city of vale, then the portal closed.
I looked around and continued walking with Raven until she stopped which made me stop and turn to her. "This is as far as I can take you. Remember that when you go to beacon, be on your guard and never let it down, don't show weakness and lastly don't believe ozpin's lies." I nodded at her "I'll be watching you." I nod again "I'll be aware." After that she walked away into the shadows.

No one's pov:

Rhea watched Raven leave and when she couldn't see her anymore, she turned around and continued to walk on the road.
Rhea walked and walked until she saw other people walking towards the bull head airship, she followed and got on the bull head and waited till everyone was on board. Rhea walked near a big window and looked outside. Everyone got on board and the bull head started to take off to beacon academy. As it flew, people started watching the news that was playing on the holographic screen. As the bullhead flew, Rhea heard two girls talking and Rhea slightly turned her head to see a girl with yellow blonde hair, white skin, purple eyes and saw her talking to a girl with red and black hair, white skin and silver eyes. Rhea just turned back to the window while the girls kept talking and panicking because of a blonde boy threw up because of air sickness.

An hour went by and the bullhead landed and everyone got out and headed inside the academy. Rhea looked around, amazed at how big this campus was but it was replaced with a straight face and she kept walking until she heard an explosion.
Rhea walked to the source of the explosion and saw the girl from the airship and some girl who was known as Weiss schnee.

Rhea's pov:

So it's the little red and the schnee girl, just great, well I'm not getting in the middle of the crossfire's, I left hearing their arguments from behind and found my way around the school to the assembly.
I was standing with other students in the room looking around and I see the blonde girl, who looked like Raven, so that had to be yang. I saw the little red hooded girl talking with blonde and I turned away from them and just stared at the stage while others just talked.
After a few minutes, ozpin came in and made a speech welcoming us into the school. But after the speech, it wasn't exactly a confidence booster. We all put away our weapons and changed into our pajamas, mine was a long sleeved black hoodie and black shorts. After I changed into my pajamas, I sat near the window and just stared at the shattered moon.

As I stared at the moon, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder which made me jump and turn my head towards them quickly.
"Hello." Rhea saw the blonde and the hooded girl "hi." I replied looking at them "I'm yang, and this is my sister Ruby." "Hello yang and Ruby. Can I help you?" They were staring at me, as if I reminded them of somebody "what?" Yang shook her head "I'm sorry, it's just you look familiar, do I know you from somewhere?" "No we've never met." Yang chuckled nervously "heh, sorry I just can't help but notice." I just rolled my eyes and plainly said "goodnight." I went to my sleeping bag and set it up and laid down "ok then, night. She seemed nice." Yang said the last part to Ruby and went to talk with others but then soon it turned into a argument, which was loud at first but slowly turned into a quiet one and everyone else just ignored it and fell asleep or tried to anyway.

I just watched them argue and the Blake girl seemed to be a ninja expert. Just saying, but anyway after the girls argument, I let my eyes shut down and let sleep take over my thoughts.

Meanwhile in ozpin's office

Nobody's pov:

Glynda looked over the students files and Ozpin did the same. "Are you sure it was a good idea to let Rhea Branwen enter your school, she was raised by Raven Branwen if you haven't noticed." Ozpin looks at Glynda "I'm aware of who she was raised by but our past can't control the future if we let it, and besides she could be of some use if Raven told her some secrets." "But then it could put her in danger." Ozpin stopped Glynda from speaking any further "I know but she may have been raised by Raven but she is the daughter of the two of the greatest huntsmen I've ever had at this school." Glynda sighed "I know, I'm aware but Raven still put her in danger after what she told her, Rhea's not ready for the battle that has yet to come." Ozpin nodded and stood from his chair and walked to the window and looked at the view "then we'll make her ready, we'll make all of them ready." Glynda nodded and joined Ozpin's side and looked at the school.