season 2 chapter 1

Nobody's pov:

Team RWBY and JNPR and pretty much everyone else was eating lunch, Rhea sat next to Blake and Weiss, as Rhea was eating Rhea looked and saw a a page with a drawing on it and a few words, then yang scooted over "what are you going?" Then Blake immediately closed her book "nothing just going over notes from last semester." Then yang caught a piece of food in her mouth and said "lame."

Then Ruby came in With a big binder and said "sisters, friends, weiss."

"Hey" Weiss said offended and Ruby continued "four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream." Then yang spoke while looking at us "this oughta be good." Then she caught another piece of food in her mouth and Ruby continued "a dream that all of us would come together as a team and have the most fun anyone's ever had ever." Then Weiss made a comment "did you steal my binder?" Then Ruby answered "I'm not a crook." Then Blake asked "what are you talking about?" Ruby answered "I'm talking about kicking the semester with a bang." Yang spoke "I'd like to kick off my semester with a yang. Eh guys am i right?" Then yang had an apple thrown at her which made Rhea chuckled

Then Ruby continued "look guys it's been a good two weeks and with new exchange students coming and the tournament at the end of the year our next semester is going to be great but classes start tomorrow. Which is why I have taken the time to schedule some fun activities for us to date." Then Weiss spoke "I don't know whether to be proud or scared what you have in store." Then Rhea spoke "I think we should be scared a bit." Then Blake spoke "I don't know I think I'm going to sit this one out." Then Weiss spoke "I think however we should spend our last date we should do it as a team, I for one think that-" but she was interrupted by a pie in her face which left everyone shook and looked at Nora who pointed at ren. And at that moment Nora knew, she f*cked up.

(Video above)

Then the next thing that happened, was food fight. Nora was standing on a table tower she made along with her team and they attacked team rwby while Rhea was eating popcorn and drinking a soda and watching the fight, and while doing so she had to admit, the graphics were pretty good. Rhea also dodged the food that was thrown her way and was still sitting.
After JNPR defeated half of team RWBY, Ruby used her semblance to finish of team JNPR. After the fight was done Rhea took a picture of the "art" Ruby made and clapped "that was great guys, seriously. You all were on fire." Then Glynda came bursting the doors with an angry expression on her face and used her semblance to fix everything.
After she was done she said "children please, do not play with your food." Then she pushed up her glasses and both teams and Rhea were in front of her, then yang fell out of the sky and everyone was laughing.

Glynda glared but ozpin put a hand on her shoulder "let it go." He said to her, then took his hand off Glynda's shoulder "they're supposed to be the defenders of the world." Glynda said with a sigh "and they will be, but right now they're still children, so why not let them play the part." Ozpin walked away from glynda and continued "after all, it isn't a role they are going to keep forever."

Rhea's pov:

After we got out of the cafeteria, sun (the monkey faunus) introduced us to his teammate Neptune, we all said our Hello's but I could obviously tell that someone in particular liked him and let me give you a hint, she is the ice queen. After that we all left and went to our dorm rooms. As we went to our dorms, I opened my door and went inside, and as always I'm alone in this big quiet room. I then got out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door and I sighed. Well almost alone, every now and then one of the team members from JNPR or RWBY will come in my room and hang out since I got the hole place to myself.

I looked at my bed and saw the picture of my mom, so I moved it under the pillow and went to the door which was being knocked on. I opened the door to see Ruby and Yang. "Hey Rhea." Yang said joyfully and Ruby waved "hi." I saw that they changed out of their uniforms and into there normal battle clothes "hey guys. What's up?" Ruby answered "we're gonna call our dad from the library, wanna come with?" I looked at both sisters and asked "are you guys sure? I mean won't I just be a third wheel?" Ruby and Yang looked at each other and laughed "of course it's ok, and besides he's already met our teammates, we think it's time the man met you, since we talk about you a lot to him." Yang said and Ruby agreed "yeah, please?" Ruby then used her puppy eyes on me, which made me give in "ok, ok fine." Ruby cheered and hugged me even though I'm not much of a affectionate person and Ruby pulled away.

"Ok, I'm gonna go change real quick and I'll meet you guys at the library." Both sisters nodded and walked away from the door and headed to the library. While I close the door and went to change out of her uniform and into her normal clothes. As I was about to leave, I saw my mom's picture and grabbed it, folded it and put it in my pocket.
Then I walked out of my dorm and went to the library.

I walked to the library and was met with Ruby and Yang. "Hey Rhea, I'm glad you could make it." Ruby said and I chuckled nervously "wouldn't miss it petal." Ruby smiled at my nickname I gave her. Then Ruby and Yang dragged me to a random computer and they started calling their dad.
After a few rings, he answered.

Nobody's pov:

"Hey girls." Taiyang waved from the screen and yang and Ruby waved and said "hi Dad, how are you?" Taiyang shrugged "I'm good, how are my girls?" "We're good dad, we have someone we want you to meet."taiyang looked and saw Rhea in the background and Ruby brought Rhea forward. "This is Rhea Branwen, she's not a member of a team but she helps us out a lot along with team JNPR." Yang introduced Rhea and taiyang kept his focus on me and his girls . Then yang and Ruby told tai about their adventures and fights including the food fight that happened today.

Then after a lot of talking, Tai said "wow girls, that sounds more interesting than my beacon years." Tai chuckled and rubbed the back of his headb with his hand "is it ok if I speak with your friend? If that's ok with her." The girls nodded and looked at Rhea and she nodded "it's ok." Yang and Ruby left Rhea and their dad alone then Rhea sat down and looked at Tai awkwardly while he had a straight face. "So your a Branwen?" Rhea nodded not speaking a work, since she was so nervous that her palms were sweaty.
"How much did she tell you." Rhea then spoke calmly and confidently "she told me enough." Tai sighs "I see." For a moment there was an awkward silence between them "is Raven your-" Rhea immediately knew what he was gonna say, so she quickly stopped him and said "no, no, and no. I was given to her by my mom and she raised me." Tai was shook " oh I'm sorry, who is your mom?" Rhea then slowly pulled out the picture of her mom and unfolded it and showed it to him.

"Your Celia Sparrow's daughter?" Tai asked immediately recognizing the woman in the picture. Then Rhea took the picture and put it back in her pocket "yes, you know her?" Tai nodded "yeah, your mom came here when she was your age. Your mom was pretty well known along with her team. But I didn't know she had a kid. Where's your dad?" Rhea looked down a bit "it's the one thing Raven won't tell me, I asked once and I know better than to ask again." Tai nodded "I'm sorry Rhea." Rhea nodded "yeah me too." Tai sighed "well at least your not alone." Rhea chuckled "yeah, I guess not." Rhea looked and saw yang and Ruby playing around "do me a favor sparrow." Rhea turned her head to Tai and he continued "take care of my girls at beacon. They don't have their dad there but they do have you. So can you?" Rhea nodded "yeah I think I can do that." Tai smiled "good. Take care Rhea." Rhea smiled "you too old man" Tai chuckled and they both hang up.

Rhea then walked towards yang and Ruby and they both looked at her. "So how did it go?" Ruby asked nervously "yeah, did he go overprotective dad on you?" Yang asked eagerly and Rhea just shook her head and smiled "he was nice and he just asked a few questions. He also told me to keep an eye on you both." Yang and Ruby sighed in relief and Rhea chuckled "well that's good, wanna go to our dorm?" Yang asked and Rhea nodded "sure why not."