season 3 chapter 2

Rhea's pov:

Me and team RWBY were sitting in the stadium watching team JNPR fight in the battlegrounds. As we watched I thought how much Jaune has improved and I'm glad Pyrrha has been teaching him. And how much he has grown as a leader. I was sitting next to Ruby and I hear Ruby cheering "yeah, go get 'em Jaune!" Weiss turned to me, Ruby, and yang and said "well, he certainly improved." Yang agreed "yeah, but he's got nothing on pyrrha." I nodded "ain't that the truth." Yang laughed at my words and we went back to watching the fight.

(The video above👆)

As we were watching, Jaune wanted to finish them off with team attacks but the others didn't get there attack names, so Jaune had to explain. I looked at team RWBY and we all were confused at what was happening, then we went back to watching the fight but we only see Jaune explaining the team attack names. After a while, Jaune snapped at the other team who was trying to get the fight going, then Pyrrha told Jaune what he meant then everyone in the stadium started yelling at them and Jaune sighs and tells Nora to hit them with the hammer. Nora then obeyed his order and hit all four of them with the hammer, making them all hit the forcefield and they all got knocked out. I chuckled and we waited for the next fight.

Professor port announced a battle between team NDGO and team SSSN. I looked around and saw a bunch of girls holding posters of their faces and abs and I rolled my eyes and stared at the stadium. When both teams entered the battlegrounds Weiss cheered "good luck, Neptune!" I looked at Weiss and smirked, when I turned my head back to the battlegrounds, Neptune was flirting with NDGO, then I heard Weiss say "break his stupid face, NDGO!" I chuckled at Weiss's words and thought "this girl has got to make up her mind." (👇)

Neptune was flirting with the girls, making Weiss super jealous. Then one of the themes were picked which was the the dessert and then the other theme was picked which was the water. Then me and the girls saw a frightened look on Neptune's face. Ruby asked "uh... what's wrong with Neptune?" Blake spoke putting a hand on her head "oh no..." I looked at Blake "what is it Blake?" Blake removed her hand and turned to us "Neptune's... afraid of the water." I immediately turned my head to the battlegrounds and thought "well, it was nice knowing you guys." Then the battle began and Neptune ran to the enemies side. After that, we watched the whole battle and I have to admit. Some of the members were kinda cute, I even like that Scarlet guy's style. It was pretty cool. As we continued watching the fight it only sun and Neptune against three of team NDGO members. While fighting, sun was frustrated with Neptune and spilled his secret but Neptune denied his fear of water.

Sun yelled at Neptune and the girls were in the water. Neptune then went over the island theme and went over to the water and used his weapon to electrocute the girls. After that, the buzzer went off, signalling team SSSN's victory. Sun and Neptune chest bumped each other and started doing some sort of victory dancing.

Qrow's pov:

I was sitting in the crowd bar, drinking. The bartender asked me what I thought about the fight and I just scoffed and said "that wasn't a fight. That was a mess." Then he asked "c'mon, there's no fight that you liked, not even the ones before that?" I thought for a moment and there was a fight that did interest me. My nieces fight. They had an extra member. For some reason, she looked familiar, she almost looked like...– no it can't be. I shook the thought out of my head and the bartender spoke "if your not here for those fights, then what fight are you here for?" I looked behind me, hearing an airship and I smirked "that one." I finished up my drink and got up from my seat, almost falling but I managed to keep my balance. I then out money on the table and said "happy Vytal festival." Then I walked out of the crow bar and onto Beacon."

Back to Rhea's pov:

The crowds cheered behind us and I heard Ruby breath a sigh of relief and say "that was so close." Yang commented "looks like the dorks made it to the next round!" I giggled at Yang's words and saw sun looking at Blake and winked at her. I turned my head to Blake and saw her blushing and said "emphasis on dork." Then professor oobleck told us to exit the colosseum in a calm and orderly fashion. Yang spoke "c'mon, let's got congratulate them." After that, we all got up and started walking. But Weiss stopped and looked up at the sky. I stopped before I could bump into Ruby and she asks Weiss "what...are you doing?" I looked up and saw a huge airship with a blue ribbon flailing in the wind. I then heard Weiss say with joy "she's here." I looked up and observed the ship. I knew immediately who was coming and who was inside that ship.

Winter flipping schnee.