chapter 3

Morning came and Rhea was woken up by the morning light. She looked around and remembered that she was in beacon. She sighed and got up from her bed, went to the restroom to freshen up, and changed into the schools uniform. Rhea walked out of her room and decided to visit team rwby. Rhea opened the door, due to the fact that it was unlocked and just walked in to see the bunk beds. The team turned to see Rhea "Rhea your here. How did you get in?" Rhea shook her head since she was staring at the bunk beds "t-the door was unlocked."   "Oh." Ruby  nodded and Rhea was still shocked "what is this?" Yang answered "bunk beds, our stuff couldn't fit in the room so we made room." Rhea nods "got it, now I'm gonna go to class now." Rhea left and Ruby exclaimed "wait up." Ruby ran after her, then her hole team joined and they went off to class.
As the day went by, the team were in mr. Ports class learning about Grimm.
He asked us if any of us had what it took to be huntsmen and weiss immediately raised her hand. Mr. Port was intrigued and decided to test her, mr.port called her up and she was in her combat outfit and had her weapon on her. Mr.port released a boarbatusk Grimm at Weiss.

We all watched in anticipation and Ruby was shouting out some helpful tips but Weiss was yelling at Ruby, while Rhea was crossing her arms and sighed. Weiss finished the boar off with a stab to the stomach and was breathing heavily. Class was over and everyone walked out. Ruby and Weiss had an argument and Weiss just walked away while Rhea followed her outside. "You know that wasn't very nice schnee, she was only trying to help." Rhea was begging Weiss, making her turn around and have a grown on her face "I didn't need her help, she's a kid and is not ready to be a leader." Rhea rolled her eyes "we're all kids schnee, we're all learning, but that doesn't mean that you get to yell at everybody because you want someone to blame." Weiss scoffed "how dare you, she doesn't deserve to be our leader, she's just a child and all of a sudden she gets to come here all because of special treatment?" "Maybe ozpin saw a huntress in Ruby, like he saw a huntsmen in all of us. So if ozpin made her leader then there's gotta be a good reason. Look Weiss, she's may be your leader but she wants to try to be your friend and teammate, so please try to open up." Rhea patted Weiss's shoulder and left making Weiss sigh and continue walking. Rhea changed from her uniform to her combat clothes, and grabbed her weapons and went to the rooftop of beacon to train. While training, she looks up and sees a Raven flying in the air above her. ''not giving your daughter this kind of attention, huh?'' Rhea thought as she went back to training.

After a few hours of training, Rhea went back to her dorm and took a shower and changed into her pj's. After she did so, she was about to go to bed but a knock came from her door. Rhea walked up to the door and opened it to see Weiss smiling. Rhea raised an eyebrow "what's up with you Schnee?" "I accepted Ruby and I helped her out with a problem for class." Rhea was shocked "wow, that was fast. Are you gonna try to be nice?" Weiss nodded "I'll try, and thanks for the talk." Rhea nodded "no problem." They both went back to their rooms and slept until morning.
The next morning, we were in glynda goodwitch's class, watching people spar. Jaune and Cardin were sparing each other and everyone was watching, jaune sadly lost and Cardin won. Glynda then told us about a field trip we'll be taking and that the vytal festival will be in a few months.

Then we went to the cafeteria talking. Rhea sat with team rwby and jnpr, and joined in conversation. Then their topic was changed to cardin pulling a faunus rabbit ears. Rhea believed her name was violet and was about to do something but yang held her down and Rhea sighed.
After lunch they all went to their next class and learned about stuff. Rhea played with her cross earrings and walked to the dorm with everyone else. As Rhea went to her room, she pulled out a picture of her mom in her younger years. (A/n: 👇that is Rhea's mom, or other wise known as Celia sparrow, she has blue and black hair so just pretend she has a blue and black hair.)

Rhea sighed and smiled slightly "hi mom

Rhea sighed and smiled slightly "hi mom."
When Rhea still lived in the tribe, she found this picture of her mom in Raven's drawers. Raven found out about it and was angry at first but let her have it. And every now and then, Rhea would talk to her mom. Raven told Rhea what happened to her mom and it broke Rhea's heart when she was told that she died. Rhea did ask about her dad but Raven only told her that he was not interested in being a father. Rhea sighed and laid on her bed holding the picture close to her. "Mom, I miss you." Rhea closed her eyes went off to Dreamland.

Meanwhile back in the tribe

Raven was staring out in the distance and vernal came up behind her. "You should have told her." Raven sighed and replied "which part, that I was a maiden or that her father is a drunk?" Vernal shook her head "both actually." Raven took off her mask and looked at vernal "she knows enough, the more she knows, the more closer she is to the same fate as her mother." "She's not like that and you know that, I love her just as much as you do, but keeping her in the dark will only be hard on her if she finds out." Raven looked away from her "I promised her mother I would look after her, I'd rather keep her in the dark then loose her to Salem" Raven walked off into her place and vernal just sighed and looked into the distance thinking.