chapter 6

Nobody's pov:

Rhea and Ruby, Weiss, and yang went out searching for Blake since she hasn't returned to her dorm since Friday. They all are out in the town of vale calling out Blake's name and looking around.

They all stopped and Ruby turned to Weiss "Weiss your not helping." Ruby commented and Weiss responded "oh, do you know who might help? The police." Rhea groaned while Ruby hissed at Weiss "it was just a suggestion!" Weiss exclaimed "a very bad one." Ruby mumbled, then yang spoke "Weiss, I think we should hear her side of the story first before we jump to any conclusions." Rhea nodded "I'm with yang on this one schnee." Weiss growled at Rhea "you don't have a say in this, your not even part of the team." Rhea glared at Weiss "I may not be part of the team but Blake is my friend too so shut up and start looking." Weiss glared at Rhea and rolled her eyes "I still think that when we find Blake and hear her story, you'll all realize I was right." Rhea rolled her eyes and they kept walking.

Then a unknown voice spoke from behind them "and I think Weiss's hair looks wonderful today." It was Penny's voice that spoke and it made Ruby scream but made the three other girls jump and turn around to face penny. "Ah penny where did you come from?!" Ruby screamed in fear and glared at penny for a moment while penny just kept that positive smile on her face "hey guys, what are you up to?" Penny asked while yang answered while Ruby was nervous "we're looking for our friend Blake." Penny spoke "oh, you mean the faunus girl." The girls all stared blankly at her for a moment then Ruby spoke breaking the silence "wait how did you know that?" Penny answered easily like it was a dumb question "uh, the cat ears." Penny pointed to her head to show them, then yang spoke "Blake doesn't have cat ears, she wears a....bow." then yang realized why Blake wore the bow, it was to hide the cat ears, to make her look human.
Then Ruby whispered to us "she does like tuna a lot." Penny then asked "so? Where is she?" Ruby then answered with a sad expression "we don't know, she's been missing since Friday." Penny gasped and ran up to Ruby and grabbed her arms and spoke "that's terrible, well don't you worry Ruby my friend. I won't rest till we find your teammate." Penny put her hand on her hips and proudly smiled at her while Ruby chuckled nervously.

"That's very nice of you penny but we-we're ok, right guys?" Ruby looked nervously at her teammates but yang and Weiss disappeared but Rhea stayed put looking around for yang and Weiss but then realized they disappeared. Ruby then looked at Rhea for support but she just shrugged "we uh could use all the help we can get." Penny heard Rhea and was happy and was about to hug her until Rhea stopped her "hug me. You die." Penny then nervously chuckled and smiled and looked back at Ruby and the three girls felt the wind and Rhea looked at the tumbleweed passing by "it sure is windy today." Penny said. Then they went back to looking around for Blake.

Rhea's pov:

After a while of looking, penny started to bombard us with questions "so Blake is you friend?" Ruby sighed and replied while Rhea was looking around avoiding Penny's questions "yes penny." "But your mad at her?" penny asked curiously and Ruby answered "yes, w-well no, I'm not Weiss is." I stopped listening and walked a bit further from them but there were parts of the conversation she heard but kept looking. Then I heard penny's words before the conversation stopped "I don't have a lot of friends, but if I did I would want them to talk to me about things." Then penny walked off making me think about her last sentence "friends huh?" Ruby walked up to Rhea "did you say something Rhea?" I shook my head "nothing kid, let's just get back to finding Blake." I walked up leaving Ruby behind and sighed.

As we were walking, we heard an explosion and turned out heads to see smoke rising, not too far from here, then I heard Ruby say "oh no." Then I looked at her, knowing that the smoke and explosion meant trouble, me, Ruby and penny ran to the smoke.
When went to the place where the smoke was, it led to the dock. Ruby, penny and I were on the top of warehouse of the dock and we all looked to see Blake and the monkey faunus guy fighting the white fang and the Roman torchwick guy Ruby told me about. Ruby saw this and got out her weapon and screamed out "hey!" And stood near the edge of the warehouse "oh hey red, isn't it passed your bed time?" Roman said from far away and I pulled out my weapons and got ready to fight. Penny walked up to Ruby and asked "Ruby? Are these people your friends?" Then Ruby turned her head to penny and said "penny step back." Ruby wasn't paying attention making Roman shoot at ruby. "Ruby!" I screamed trying to warn her then she turned her head seeing the bullet bit it was too late to avoid it, then she was pushed back by the bullet and landed on the floor of the roof of the warehouse. I ran to Ruby and helped her sit up. "Ruby! You ok?" Ruby groaned and held her head "I'm fine." Penny then walked up to the ledge with anger in her eyes and Ruby tried to reach out for penny "penny wait stop!" Then penny spoke confidently "don't worry Ruby I'm combat ready." Then something on Penny's back opened and swords appeared out of there and the next thing I knew, was that penny ran and jumped off the roof, stabbing a few white fang members in the process. I was shocked but quickly shrugged it off and looked at ruby "you stay here. I'll go help penny." I let go of Ruby, grabbed my weapons and jumped off the rooftop, while doing so, my feet landed on a white fang member's back and I used him to break my fall and jumped off of him, shot at him and landed on the floor, on my feet.

I stood straight up and looked around seeing a few white fang members surrounding me and I smirked. One of the faunus came at me and I grabbed his arm and kicked his back, making him hit another faunus and they both are on the floor. Then all of them came at me or shot at me and I blocked all of the bullets using my swords and stabbed a few faunus. Then I saw a few more coming and put the sword hilts together making them join together. I stabbed a few faunus, then I looked over to penny and saw a faunus about to stab penny. Then I run over and stab the faunus and penny looks over at me and smiles. Then penny uses her swords to pull down a airship which shook "woah." Then I saw Roman get away saying "these kids just keep getting weirder." Then he flew away on his airship.

A few minutes later the police came, and me, Ruby, penny, the faunus or sun, and Blake were sitting on boxes. Blake explained to us everything, then soon after yang and Weiss walked up to us and Ruby got up and walked to Weiss trying to explain but she just walked pass her and came face to face with Blake.
"Weiss, I want you to know that I'm no longer associated with the white fang, back when-" Weiss interrupted her "stop, do you know how long we've been searching for you?" Blake was silent "twelve hours, that means I've had 12 hours to think about this and in those 12 hours, I've decided..." We all looked at Weiss hoping for the best and surprisingly it came "I don't care." Blake questioned "you don't care?" Weiss spoke again "you said you weren't one of them, right?" Blake spoke "no I haven't been, ever since I was-." Weiss interrupted again "I don't want to hear it all I want to know, is that the next time something this big comes up, you'll come to your teammates and some-" Weiss looks at sun and I knew what she was gonna say but she changed it "someone else."Weiss finished and Blake looked at all of us and wiped a tear from her eye and nodded "of course."

Then Ruby celebrated then turned to find penny while Weiss looked at sun suspiciously, then we went back to beacon and went to our dorms but when Weiss was about to go in, I stopped her and said "you did good schnee, you did good." Weiss smiled and looked down "t-thanks Rhea." I smiled "see yah tommorow Weiss." Weiss smiled and nodded and we went back into our dorm.