season 2 chapter 6

Nobody's pov:

Ruby was sitting at a table in the ballroom thinking of an idea to get Blake to go to the dance. Rhea was finishing putting up the Disco ball on the ceiling while Weiss was asking Ruby what table cloth she should use for the tables but Ruby just asked "don't they look the same?" While Weiss just scoffed and said "I don't even know why I asked." Then she just walked away with the cloths, and Ruby went back to thinking while yang was carrying a humongous speaker, then yang put it down making Ruby's table jump a bit. Yang walked up to Ruby and asked "so, have you picked out a dress yet?" Ruby responded depressingly and turned her head to yang "what's the point? Who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going?" Rhea then walks to Ruby and Pat's her shoulder and yang speaks "oh don't worry. She's going." Rhea looks at yang with suspicious look "your awfully confident about that." Yang just smirked mischievously and just shrugged innocently then she turned to Weiss and said "Weiss! I thought we agreed! No doilies!" Then Weiss exclaimed "if I don't get doilies, you don't get fog machines."

The girls heard the doors open and turned to the doors and saw Neptune and sun. "Your dance is gonna have fog machines?" Neptune asks walking up to the girls and Weiss answers with a smile on her face "we were thinking about it." Neptune replies with a smug smirk "that's pretty cool." Then sun asked "you ladies all excited for dress up?" And Ruby replied with a scoff "pfft, yeah right." Then yang says "laugh all you want. I'll be turning heads tomorrow night." Then Weiss asked "what are you two wearing?" And sun answered gesturing to his outfit he's wearing now "uh, this." Then Neptune rolled his hands and said "ignore him, for he knows not what he says." The sun said "hey, I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt and tie kinda place." Yang replies "yeah, we've noticed." Sun scratches the back of his head and asked "so uh...what does Blake think of all of this? She still being all, you know...blake-y?" Weiss then replied "obviously." While Rhea just rolled her eyes and said "she'll come around...I hope." Ruby then said, still sitting in her chair and on the table "I still can't think of a way to change your mind."

Then yang said "guys. Trust me. Blake will be at the dance tomorrow." Then yang walked away making Rhea and everyone wonder what she's up to.

Rhea's pov:

I walked to my room getting out my dress for the dance and put it on the edge of my bed, I looked at my dress and smiled until I heard a knock on my door. I walked towards my door and opened it to see Pyrrha standing outside with a fake smile which I can see through "Pyrrha? Are you ok?" Pyrrha nods "may I come in?" I look at her and nod and open my door more for Pyrrha to come in, as Pyrrha walked in, she sat on my bed, dropping the smile and put on a sad look on her face. I then immediately figured out what happened, I then sat down next to Pyrrha.
"Let me guess, you wanted a certain someone to ask you out but he asked out someone else?" Pyrrha looks at me and nods "what is wrong with me?" I looked at Pyrrha "nothing is wrong with you, he's just an idiot for not asking you." Pyrrha has a few tears come down her cheek while I just sit on my bed and watch "no one asked you to the dance either?" Pyrrha asked me and I just shook my head "no, I guess people don't like others who are better than them." Pyrrha just chuckled sadly and wiped her tears and she turned and saw my dress.

"It's beautiful." I look at her confused and she says "your dress. It's beautiful." I turned to my dress and smiled "yeah, I bought it when me and team rwby were going shopping." Pyrrha smiles a bit and sighs then I get an idea. "How about we both go to the dance. Since we both don't have any dates." Pyrrha thinks for a second "that sounds like a wonderful idea." Pyrrha comes up to me and hugs me "your a good friend Rhea." I hesitantly hug back and we both pull apart "I'll make sure to save you a dance." Pyrrha smiles and walks away "see you then." Pyrrha opens my door and exits my room. While I get my my dress and get ready for the dance.
(A/n: Rhea's dress👇)

I put in some lipstick and eyeliner

I put in some lipstick and eyeliner. Then I put on my dress, black high heels, and a silver chain bracelet with a bird charm. Then I looked in the mirror and sighed "well, let's get this over with." I then walked out of my room and saw Pyrrha outside of my door with a long red dress with red high heels "wow Pyrrha, you look beautiful." Pyrrha blushes and smiles "thank you Rhea, you look beautiful as well, blue and black really suits you." I smile and look at my dress "and red suits you. Ready to go?" Pyrrha nods and we both go to the dance.
As we both entered the ballroom, yang complimented both me and Pyrrha and how we looked. And we both just smiled and went to get drinks and dance.

Then me and Pyrrha talked and laughed the whole night. Then sun came up to us and introduced us to some people he knew.
"Rhea, these are my friends from Haven, other than my team." I looked and saw four boys with tux's on Rhea smiles and Pyrrha waves to them then sun introduces them to me and Pyrrha "this Rhett." Pointing one of the boys With red brown hair, tan skin and brown hair. "That is ocean." Sun pointed to a guy with white hair, blue eyes and white skin and he was holding a drink "that is Zane." Pointing another guy with black hair, white skin, and brown eyes and sun pointed  to the last boy "and that last guy is Elec." Sun pointed to a guy who had blue hair, blue eyes and white skin and who waved at me with a huge smile and I just smiled At all of them and we all talked and got to know each other.