season 2 chapter 11

Rhea's pov:

I saw Ruby being tossed around like pancake, when I saw that Roman had his cane to her neck, I jumped in and pulled out my weapons and managed to slash at Roman and made him go back a few meters away from me and Ruby. I stood in front of her in my fighting stance and I glared at him and the white fang members. I slightly turned my head to Ruby and asked "petal. You ok?" Ruby nodded and said "yeah, thanks." She slowly stood up and she immediately used her semblance and we made a run for it. As we were running I looked back and see the top part of Roman's cane being launched at us. I saw it coming after Ruby, so I quickly went in front of Ruby and managed to block the top part of the cane which went back to Roman empty.

We both kept running and bullets were shot at us. Luckily we both dodged the bullets and kept running, until we heard an explosion. While we were running, we saw Weiss, Blake, yang and Dr. Oobleck running to us. While we were running, white fang members blocked our path. I got into a fighting stance with Ruby behind me, but before they could, yang attacked the white fang members, clearing out pathway to each other. Ruby and I ran up to our teammates and yang hugged Ruby, making sure she was ok and the others checked on me. I spoke "we're fine but listen, torchwick has got all sorts of weapons and robots dow there." Blake was shocked along with the rest "what?" Ruby spoke"Android's, mech's– they're all loaded up on the train cars." Dr. Oobleck speaks "ah, that's ridiculous! These tunnels are sealed. The tracks lead to a dead end." Ruby was given her scythe back and then the intercom goes off and one of the white fang members speaks, telling his fellow members to get into position and that they're leaving. After that, the train starts moving.

"Well, it sounds like they're going somewhere." Yang speaks and Ruby suggests "we need backup." She tried calling Jaune but she couldn't get through. "So, what do we do?" Weiss asks, Dr. Oobleck answers "I believe we only have one option." Ruby finished "we're stopping that train."  After that, we managed to get on one of the carts on the train, we also managed to take out a few white fang members on the train. Oobleck spoke "hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!" Weiss opened the hatch and spoke "uh... professor?" Oobleck corrected Weiss "doctor." Weiss asked "what's that?" Weiss pointed to an object inside of the train cart. And oobleck answered "that, my dear...appears to be a bomb." We all jumped at oobleck's words and Ruby pointed out "we've got baddies." In the distance, white fang members walk towards us and more come out of one of the train carts in the distance. Oobleck spoke "well, I didn't expect them to go...easy on us...time to go." We all started running but Blake was stopped by oobleck "Blake! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!" Blake nodded "on it."

Nobody's pov:

Blake went down to the caboose and was about to detach it but, the caboose decoupled itself before she could do anything. Blake looked up back at everyone above the other train cart "it decoupled itself!"oobleck looked down on Blake and asked "what?" Yang spoke "I guess he really didn't want us on this train." Oobleck looked out in the tunnel and saw an explosion "that's not good..." Ruby spoke "uhh, neither is this." Blake exclaimed "another bomb?!" Oobleck ran up to another cart after ours and looked inside and yelled "they all have bombs!" Rhea and the girls looked at each other and Rhea speaks "this isn't gonna be good." The girls see the bomb being activated and the caboose detaches itself. The girls look at each other and run and jump off the train to the other cart. Yang looks at the cart and says "this doesn't make sense!" After that, the girls turn their heads and saw white fang members come walking to them.

As the white fang walks towards them, the girls get into position and start the fight. Rhea saw the girls fight and saw eight Faunus come at her. Rhea smiled mischievously and readied her swords. The right Faunus came at her, and Rhea speed past them while slashing through all of the white fang members and she managed to stab a few of them. When all of the Faunus were defeated, oobleck yelled over to the girls "he's leading Grimm to the city!" All of them turned to oobleck in shock "what?" Weiss exclaimed and oobleck explained "it's the cars! They detach and explode, creating openings for the Grimm!" Rhea exclaimed "is he insane?!" Oobleck looked back and saw another cart being detached and said "we have to hurry!" Oobleck ran to the girls and said "you four. Go below and try to stop those bombs." Oobleck referred to Rhea, Blake, Weiss and Yang. Ruby asked "what about us?" Oobleck answered "we're going to stop this train." Ruby said "yeah, I know. I said that earlier.

Back to Rhea pov:

Me, Blake, Weiss and Yang went inside one of the carts and looked at each other. Yang spoke "I guess this is what we trained for." Weiss looked in her pocket and held out two dust tech and held it to me and Blake. "Here. This should help you both. " Both me and Blake took the dust tech and put in our weapons and started running again to the other cart. Until we were stopped by that girl that turned to glass. Yang spoke "you guys go one ahead. This one's mine."  Blake and Weiss ran ahead but I stayed behind and yang looked at me "I thought I told you to go." I looked at yang "I'm not leaving you. I'm staying." Yang looked at neo and at me "you sure?" I nodded and got into position. As Blake and Weiss ran, yang shot one of her bullets at neo, making her do a double backflip, avoiding Yang's bullet. Neo looked at us with an innocent smirk, then me and yang walked towards neo and I stood behind yang while her and neo had a stare down. When yang tried to punch her, she stumbled back but luckily I caught her and we saw neo opening her umbrella. Me and yang looked at each other and we both charged at neo and tried to land a punch or a slash at her but she managed to dodge our attacks and almost made me stab yang. But luckily I managed to retract that to neo.

Yang kept punching and punching but she didn't land a strike on her, and neo managed to bring her down. Neo faced me and I kept a blank expression on my face and charged at her. Neo dodged me multiple times which almost irritated me but I kept my emotions in check. I slashed one of my swords at her and quickly turned the other in it's gun form and shot at her. Neo flipped over me and kicked me in the back which made me stumble forward but I stayed on my feet and growled at neo. Yang ran at neo and tried to punch her but neo avoided all her punches and kicked Yang's stomach and foot sweeped her and tried to hit her again. Yang rolled away fast and quickly got up again. Yang tried to unleash her bullets at neo but she blocked it with her umbrella. I ran at neo from behind and tried to kick her but she quickly grabbed my leg, and winked at me and swiftly threw me in Yang's direction which made us both go down but we got back up. We charged at neo again and I turned both my weapons into their gun form and I shot at her with dust bullets but neo managed to dodge them and charged at me, and I quickly turned my weapons into sword form and dodged her attack.

I managed to get an attack on her and kept slicing my swords at her, them yang charged at neo and immediately closed her umbrella, and punched with her umbrella multiple times and yang shot a few bullets at neo and she back flipped again sitting on a black box with her umbrella opened again. I looked at yang and back at neo and thought "she's good." Both me and yang walked over to neo and attacked her, but she managed to dodge our hits and managed to hit us. She kicked yang away and when I tried to slash her with my sword, she foot sweeped me and kept on attacking Yang. I quickly got up and saw yang hit the roof of the train "yang!" I ran towards neo and tried to attack her, key word tried but she managed to dodge almost all of them. When I slashed my swords near neo, I managed to get the blade of my sword to slice up her left cheek. Neo punched me multiple times and kicked me away, I almost landed on my back but I back flipped just in time for me to land on my feet. I stared neo and saw her touch her cheek, when she did, little drops of blood were on her black gloves. She looked back up at me and I was about to attack again, until I saw some sort of portal open and a woman with a Grimm mask on, came out of it and attack neo with her weapon.

I immediately knew who it was, "Raven?" I whispered and she looked at both me and yang and stood in front of us and got into position. Neo looked scared, and the next thing I knew, neo disappeared. I snapped out of my trance and put my weapons away and go to yang to make sure she was ok. I hear Raven's katana create a portal and I look up at Raven and she looks at me. I smiled slightly and nod a thank you and she left. Before she got into the portal, yang woke up and I checked on her. Yang saw Raven and after yang blinked, Raven was gone. Yang looked at me and asked "w-was that–?" I nodded "yeah, that was her." Yang nodded and we both left the cart and walked away.

Me and yang got out of the cart and on top of the train, only to be joined by Ruby, Weiss and Blake. When we faced the front of the train, we saw the exit was sealed. Yang asked "what are we going to do?" I looked over to Ruby and Weiss and saw a smirk on both of their faces. After that, Weiss plunged her sword on the cart roof and ice surrounded us like a shield. After the train crashed, the ice broke and we were outside in the city trying to regain our conscious and sight. When we did, we heard an alarm going off and I looked around and saw that the girls we were ok. I touched my head and coughed a bit, and when I looked at everything else, I saw a bunch of people looking at us trying to figure out what was going on. I then felt and heard a rumble and the next thing we knew, Grimm started coming out of the tunnel and attacking the people. I looked around, and plunged my swords into the ground and slowly got up and looked at team RWBY.