Blue trailer

"Emotions can grant you strength. But you must never let them overpower you– Monty oum"

The Atlas soldiers were unloading boxes dust into a warehouse from Atlas military airship in Mistral. It was night time and in the distance, a girl with white skin, black hair with blue streaks, with dark red eyes, and was wearing black short leather jacket, fingerless gloves, a blue shirt, black ripped pants, black combat boots, and two silver crossed earrings was laying on the roof of a distant warehouse with her eyes closed and hands behind her head.
As she lay there, she hears footsteps coming towards her, and the voice of a woman spoke to her. "Rhea, I thought you were keeping watch." Rhea sighs "technically I am. I've been watching those specialists for the last two hours, Raven." Raven sighs and walks towards the edge of the roof and looks at the soldiers. "Give me a report." Rhea opens her eyes and stands up and walks up to Raven and stands next to Raven. "There are 6 patrols outside, on both sides of the warehouse. 5 soldiers and robots unloading dust from the airship. And last but certainly not least, 8 Atlas military soldiers are in the inside of the warehouse." Raven looks at Rhea and back at the warehouse.

"Good, then this will be easy." Raven straightened out her mask and grabbed the hilt of her weapon, and looked at Rhea. "Put on your mask, now." Rhea sighs and pulls out her mask and puts it on her face. "Anything else to report." Raven looked at the soldiers outside and observed them. "No, nothing else."Good, after this, we call the others and get out of here." Rhea nods, and they both jump off the roof and turn into their bird form and flew to the roof of the warehouse where the soldiers were at and turned back into their human forms. "You handle them." Raven gestures to the soldiers inside. "I'll handle the rest." Rhea was about to object, but she knew Raven could handle herself and nodded. Raven went and jumped off the roof of the warehouse and Rhea opened a roof door and turned into her bird form and went behind a box and turned back into her human form and looked to see the soldiers and robots inside the warehouse. Rhea smirked mischievously and said, "Let's get this party started." Rhea kicked the box a bit to throw the soldiers on edge, then she kicked it again and one of the soldiers held out his gun and took off the top of the box and was confused until Rhea kicked the box super hard, making the box fall on top of the soldier and she put her foot on top of the box and kept her smirk.

Everyone looked at her and they pulled out their guns and started firing at her, but she managed to dodge every single blast heading her way and pull out two soldiers with black hilts and silver blades and still dodged the blasts. The Rhea changed her swords into a gun and shot at the soldiers. As she shot at the soldiers, a few robots came at her from behind, and she smirked and jumped backward and changed her weapons back into swords, and sliced the robots apart. Rhea was breathing hard and looked around and saw ever soldier and robot was dead, Rhea's face was straight and she sighed until she felt a presence behind her and turned around and pointed her sword at the person, but it was just Raven. "Sorry, Raven, I didn't know it was you." Raven spoke."Don't be, it's good to be vigilant, now let's go and get this dust into the airships and back to our tribe." Rhea nodded, and her and Raven loaded every crate of dust into an airship, and Raven started the controls of the ship and flew back to their tribe.