season 2 chapter 4

Nobody's pov:

Rhea was walking around town questioning people who were near dust's shops when they were attacked, she had no luck since people didn't know a lot of what happened when the white fang members robbed the shops. While walking, her mind was other things. In other words, she was thinking about that faunus girl and what she said.
"What was she talking about? Does Raven know anything about this?" Other questions came into her mind, then a ring from her scroll pulled Rhea out of her thoughts.

Rhea pulled out her scroll from her pocket and saw it was Blake who was calling her, she pressed the green button and Blake's voice came through and said "everyone! If you can hear me we need-." Sun's yelling interrupted Blake, making Rhea roll her eyes "right, backup got it." "They got a robot, and it's big, really big. The torchwick guy is in it, but not like, it didn't eat him- he's like controlling it or something" Sun yelled and then Rhea hung up her scroll and ran through the town and tried to find Blake's location. That was until she saw a big robot chasing Blake and sun "at least I found them." Rhea thought as she ran after Blake and sun.

Rhea's pov:

I saw the robot and turned into my bird form and flew over the robot, following Blake and sun. Then I saw yang and Neptune on a motorcycle, on the freeway. The robot was throwing cars at yang at Neptune, luckily they dodged them and Neptune was on the robot with his weapon plunged into it, trying to hang on and sun used his semblance to help Neptune out, but the robot made the sun clones gone and when sun tries to attack, the robot got Neptune off and swung him at sun, making both boys fly off somewhere.
As I was flying, I saw Weiss jump in the middle of the road and used her sword to make the ground slippery for the robot. Then the robot slipped on the ice and fell of the highway and crashed into the ground.
I flew down there and saw the girls follow the robot down on the ground. "Looks like the battle is far from over." I thought as I saw Ruby and the girls getting there weapons ready and getting in there stance.

As I flew down halfway to the ground, I turned back into my human form and landed on the ground next to Blake and pulled out my swords. The robot got up and started coming towards us and Ruby shouted "freezerburn." Meaning a team attack name and signalling yang and Weiss to attack.
Me, Blake and Ruby got out of their way, and Weiss made an icy floor with her sword and yang jumped up in the air and shot at the floor, making mist blinding the robot. Then torchwick activated some sensors while we were running in the mist. The robot sensed some of us and shot at Blake and yang, making them stop running and fall on the floor, then Ruby came at the robot and sliced and shot at the robot, then she came back to us and reloaded her scythe "checkmate." Ruby said signalling Weiss and Blake to attack.

Both Blake and Weiss attacked the robot and used their semblances to dodge the robots attack. But the robot knocked Weiss away but before she fell to the ground, she used her time glyph and then fell to the floor. I went to Weiss's side and helped her up and watched Blake attack the robot with the help of the glyph. "Ladybug." Ruby said running at the robot and managed to hit the robot from underneath and both Blake and Ruby were striking the robot back and forth, and on their last attack, they managed to take an arm off the robot.
"Firebird." That signals me and yang to attack. Yang runs at the robot and jumps on top of it while I run at the robot and slice it's legs with my swords. Yang on the other hand uses her weapons and launches rocket bullets at the top of the robot.

The robot kicks me away, making me almost fall on my back but I managed to recover by doing a triple backflip and land in my feet. But the robot pushes yang towards the walls behind her and the robot, until yang fell off the robot and the robot punched her to another wall (a/n: I don't remember what it's called, so don't judge)

Making her land on the floor.
"Yang!" Blake shouts and I stand near Ruby and Blake. "Don't worry!" Ruby says and yang stands up "with each hit she gets stronger and she uses that energy to fight back. That's what makes her special." When Ruby said that, I smirked at yang as I watched her stand up straight. Raven told me a lot about yang and Ruby and their semblances, so I didn't have to worry.
Yang's eyes turned red and her hair was glowing with flames, she then started punching the robot very hard, making parts fall out of the robot. Then she punched it again and again until the robot punched her back, making her fly past Ruby and Blake. "Bumblebee." Ruby said and Blake threw a part of her weapon for yang to grab and yang grabbed the part and started running in a circular motion and was about to punch it but it managed to avoid the attack.
"We have to slow it down." Ruby said and Weiss replied "and how do you suppose we do that?" I saw Ruby thinking for a second until she said "ice flower!"

Weiss then activates her glyphs and Ruby used her sniper part of the scythe and shot at the robot, making ice appear in some parts of the robot. Then Blake spind yang around and yang managed to deliver a very hard punch to the robot, making it fly to the ground and all of the pieces shatter on the floor and Roman torchwick is out of the robot and dusting his suit off.
"Just got this thing cleaned!" Roman said sarcastically, then yang shot a bullet at him but it didn't do any harm to him. When the smoke cleared, a girl with an umbrella came out of nowhere and stood beside Roman. "Ladies. Ice queen." Weiss was offended that someone called her that and said "hey." Then he ripped his hat to us and. Said "always a pleasure. neo if you would." Then the girl known as neo took a bow and stayed like that until yang zoomed after them and punched them, but instead of actual people standing there, it was just an illusion.
And then we saw an airship with Roman and the neo girl in it.

"So I guess he got a new henchmen." Yang said with a slightly angered expression and Weiss said "yeah, I guess she really made our plans...fall apart." I sighed and physically face palmed myself "why, just why." I said out loud and yang just said "no. Just, no." Weiss glared at me for what I said earlier and turned to yang and said "what? But you do it." Blake left and I joined her while yang just said "there's a time and a place for jokes." Then Weiss asked "was this not it?" Then yang answered while yang left "no, it just wasn't funny." Then Weiss complained "well at least I'm trying." Weiss joined us then Ruby asked "hey, where is sun and Neptune." I just shrugged, looking back at Ruby "no idea." Then Ruby came and joined us on walking back to Beacon academy.