season 2 chapter 7

Rhea's pov:

Me and Pyrrha started talking about classes and random stuff, then we both decided to go upstairs since we both were not comfortable with this dance. While walking we both passed Jaune and walked up to the roof. When we made it, we both looked at the night sky and then looked at the view. "Man, this is quite the view." Pyrrha just smiled and nod "I agree, it is quite breathtaking." We both smile until footsteps were heard behind us and a voice said "hey Rhea, Pyrrha" we both turned around and saw Jaune and Pyrrha speaks "hello Jaune." I just waved hi and for a moment there was an awkward silence between us. I then turned to Pyrrha and said "I'll leave you both alone." I then walked away and went back downstairs, leaving Pyrrha and Jaune to themselves.

I went to get some punch and drank it. Then after a minute or two, Pyrrha came down from the roof with a sad look on her face. I put my punch down and walked towards her "you ok Nikos?" Pyrrha faces her and smiles sadly "honestly, no." I understood and nodded "well at least your not alone." Pyrrha's smile brightened and I put my hand on her shoulder and I looked on the dance floor and got an idea "how about we go dance." Pyrrha smiled and nodded "sounds wonderful." We then both went to the dance floor and started dancing. We both laughed and smiled and I got to say, I'm really glad I brightened up pyrrha's day. After a while we both stopped dancing and went back to talking. Pyrrha started talking about her family and where she was from and what her life was like. And her life is way different than mine.

Pyrrha asks "what about you?" I look at her "what about me?" Pyrrha asked "where did you live? What academy did you go to? Who is your family? I want to know more about you." Pyrrha and I went to a more isolated part of the ballroom and I spoke "I lived in a small place in anima, I never went to school, I was home schooled my whole life until now when I practically begged my aunt to let me come here. And my mom died when I was a baby and a few months old, and I don't know anything about my father, the only family I have left is my Aunt and her friends whom I consider family and my aunt is the one who taught me  everything I know."  Pyrrha nods "I'm so sorry about your mother." I just chuckle softly "no worries, it's not your fault." Pyrrha smile sadly "what does your mother look like?" I think and hesitantly pull out my mom's picture from my dress pocket and show it to her. Pyrrha looked at the picture and looked back at me. "Your the daughter of Celia Sparrow?" I nod "as far as I know." Pyrrha's smile widens "she was my favorite huntress growing up. She my hero." I looked at Pyrrha and back at my mom's picture and put it back in my pocket

"How much do you know about my mom?" I asked Pyrrha and she gladly answered "she was one of the most greatest and famous huntresses ever to graduate from beacon academy. She was also know as the silver sparrow and her semblance was good fortune. She would travel around remnant and help people in need, and others say she was the most fiercest warrior in all of remnant but she was also kind and loving to both human and faunus. But then one day, she died, some say by Grimm or on a mission. But I never thought she had a daughter." I chuckled nervously "yeah, I guess." Pyrrha then smiles "I do see the resemblance between you two." I giggled a bit "thank you." Pyrrha nods and we both head back to the center of the dance floor.
As we were looking around the ballroom, we heard laughter, then we both turned around and saw the most shocking yet hilarious thing ever.

Jaune in a freaking dress, both me and Pyrrha looked shocked but we both smiled and Pyrrha asked "Jaune?" Then Jaune said "eh, a promise is a promise." Then we both bursted out laughing and pyrrha said between her laughter "Jaune...you didn't have to." Then she calmed down then Jaune said "hey. An arc never goes back on his word. Now do you want to stand there and laugh at me. Or do you wanna dance." Jaune stretched out his hand to pyrrha and she gladly took it and said "I would love to dance." Then Jaune pulled her close to him and started dancing with her while I gave a thumbs up to Pyrrha who smiled very brightly. Then what happened next was the best part of my first ballroom dance ever. Seeing team JNPR do a dance together, I cheered with the crowd and clapped for them along with everyone else.

I watched team JNPR have so much fun and watched Pyrrha spend time with Jaune. I sat down in the table watching everyone dance.  Then professor ozpin sat down with me and spoke "are you enjoying yourself?" I looked at JNPR then at ozpin and shrugged "I don't know if you've noticed but I'm not exactly a party girl or social girl." Ozpin just chuckled and smiled "just like your mother. Prefer not to be in the spotlight." I sighed "I guess it's one of many qualities I got from her." Ozpin smiles "your more like her than you know, you also remind me a bit of someone else, and that someone isn't Raven." I raised an eyebrow "who?" Ozpin sighed and just answered "all will be revealed in time, for now. How would you like a dance?" Ozpin stood up in front of me and stretched his hand towards me, for a second I just sat there watching his hand, then I hesitantly took it and he guided me to the dance floor and started doing the waltz.

I looked at my feet, then at ozpin "your mother would've loved to see this." I smiled "yeah I bet, I wish I knew her better." I looked down then ozpin said "well, believe it or not, but there is a file holding your mother's history. The file is in my office, just pay me a visit and I can give you the file." I look up at ozpin shocked "ok, yes of course." Ozpin smiled and we continued to dance. Until the dance was over.