Season 3 chapter 4

(A/n: hello everyone, thank you for your patience. I'm sorry this took so long. More chapters on the way. And i hope you enjoy. Btw, stay safe.)

Rhea's pov:

I sat in the stadium with Ruby and the team along with velvet and Fox of team CFVY. Watching the fight between Emerald and Mercury, and Coco and Yatsuhashi. As I looked, I saw the themes being picked and the countdown for the battle beginning. When the countdown ended, Emerald and Mercury backed away to the tall grass, I'm guessing for a hiding spot. My head turned to Coco who turned her bag to a minigun and shot at the grass, when she did, the tall grass was shortened and there was no sign of Mercury or Emerald anywhere. I turned to Ruby who was looking at me curiously and I just shrugged and we turned back to the fight. As both teams fought, I had to admit that Mercury's moves were quite impressive, and I was confused on where Emerald was. Then a chain was wrapped around Coco and pulled her into the forest.

I turned to Violet who looked a bit worried along with Fox and turned back to the fight, and looked  closer to see Coco still standing and shaking slightly in fear while Yatsuhashi was knocked out literally thanks to Mercury and Coco had her minigun out. The next thing I knew, Coco was knocked out by Emerald and Coco was laying next to Yatsuhashi, passed out. I turned to Velvet again and saw her being comforted by fox. After the battle was over, a lot of people booed, which I'm guessing was aimed at Emerald and Mercury. Both me and Ruby stayed in our seats waiting for the next fight while Velvet and Fox got up from their seats and walked out, I'm guessing to see if Coco and Yatsuhashi were ok. Ruby and I looked at each other and to Blake, and yang who were two rows away from us. Weiss on the other hand, I had no clue where she was, probably with her sister. 

Rhett's pov:

I looked at my teammates as we walked onto the battlefield where we looked at each other and nodded. Then we faced in front of us and walked out into the center of the battlefield.

"Presenting team ROZE from haven academy " professor Port says as the crowd cheers then professor oobleck builds on that by says "and while these four don't need any introduction I will sure try my best to do so, Starting with their fiery leader Rhett Amber  the adoptive son of the huntsman power couple Marshall Holmes and Phea Flae." At the mention of my parents names, I looked at the crowd searching for them . As I looked, I saw a familiar crimson hair walking near Ruby with a man following behind her. Which I immediately recognize them as my parents and smiled wildy as I saw them sit down and smiled back at me waving and giving me a thumbs up for support from my dad. As I looked around I stared at a random section of the stadium and winked, earning the shrieks of our fangirls, 'that's a lot of shrieking.'

I then turned to my teammates and saw ocean look at me disapprovingly. I shrug innocently and turned back in front of me as the professors continued introducing us. 'this is gonna be so much fun i can't wait.' I think then I start to worry 'wait what if Ocean gets hurt i know he has his aura but what if it runs out in the air and he falls he could get really hurt.' As I was in my thoughts, I feel someone shake my shoulders, bringing me back into reality to see that the introductions are over and the arena themes being picked. Me and my teammates pulled out our weapons and got into our fighting positions.

I awkwardly turn to Ocean and ask "wait what is their names?" Ocean just sighed and rolled his eyes, saying "really? Seriously? You weren't listening the entire time? I mean I know you are childish but really?" I just shrug and smirked "I'm not childish, I'm cute!" I say confidently before turning back to see that the landscape around us has changed to a wasteland while the landscape around the other team is now a snowy forest.

"Wait!" I say as the countdown begins " three" professor port announces as i start to panic, " two" I look at my teammates nervously, as they look ready and confident then I turn back to the rival team in front of us "one, begin!" I hear their leader with the wolf ears yell  "Una, now!" as I turn to see the girl of their team open up her fan and then suddenly I feel gusts of strong wind coming towards us making Zane and elec fly back while ocean immediately stabs the ground with his sword. "how is she controlling the wind?!" I yell, making my fingers into points and planting them into the ground trying to stay in place.