season 2 chapter 3

Nobody's pov:

It was another day at beacon and Rhea, team rwby, and team JNPR were at Mr. Ports class. Rhea was taking notes in class and listening to Jaune's attempts to ask Weiss out. Rhea looked at jaune and thought "this poor sad blonde potato." When class finally ended, jaune "surprisingly" failed at asking Weiss out and everyone else walked out of the classroom. Rhea and team RWBY went to their dorm and changed into different clothes.

(A/n: Rhea's clothes above 👆)

Rhea was straightening her boots, bracelet, and weapons. Then Blake said "I thought that class would never end." Rhea nodded "agreed, I don't think I can take much more of mr. Port stories." Then Ruby spoke with excitement "alrighty guys, today is the day the investigation begins!" Ruby jumped off her bed and Weiss said "I'm glad we're taking this so seriously." Rhea just chuckled and leaned against the wall of the girl's room.

"Hey, we've got a plan. That's moderately serious." Yang said trying to defend herself and ruby. "Right, everyone remember their roles?" Ruby asked "you and I will go to the CCT and check the schnee records for any other dust robberies  or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family, it shouldn't be a problem." Weiss said and the last sentence was filled with pride. Blake went next "the White fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what they're planning." Blake put her arms behind her back while she spoke, then yang went next while crossing her arms near her chest. "I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything that's going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be too hard." And finally I went last, and I straightened my posture and put my hands on my hips "I'll go back to the docks to see if there's any clues to where torchwick or any White fang members might have gone to. And if there is, then maybe we can find where torchwick is hiding."

"Great, we'll meet up tonight near yang to go over what we've found. Let's do this!" Ruby said with a fist pump in the air. Then we heard a voice say "yeah." Then we turned to the source of the voice to see sun hanging upside down near the window.
"Sun?!" Blake exclaimed as we all backed away slightly "how did you get up there?" Yang asks and sun answered " ah it's easy, I do it all the time."  Then Weiss exclaimed "you do what?!" "I climb trees all the time." Sun answered calmly while Rhea just rolled her eyes "ok then." Sun jumped into the dorm room and asked "so are we finally getting back at that Torchwick  guy?" Then Blake answered "We are going to to investigate this situation. As a team."
"Sorry sun, we don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to." Ruby said feeling slightly sorry for sun, "pfft,  that's dumb. You should always get friends involved oh, that's why I brought Neptune." Sun said while pointing at the window.

Then Rhea and the girls looked out on the window and saw Neptune against the wall, then he turned his head towards the girls and said "sup."  "How did you even get up here?" Ruby questioned and Neptune answered "I have my ways. seriously though, can you let me in? we're like really high up." Neptune was scared and the girls helped him inside.  
Ruby then stated "all right, I'll go with Weiss. Sun, you can go with Blake. And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner." Ruby shoved Neptune over to Yang's side, but Weiss looked over at Ruby and Neptune "everyone good?" Ruby asked then Weiss said "uh, actually Ruby, why don't you go with yang? After all she is your sister." Ruby looked at Weiss confused "but then who will go with you?" Weiss answered "well, I guess Neptune can come with me." Ruby looked at her dumbfounded and laughed "nah." Then Ruby dragged Weiss out of the room while Weiss was trying to speak but she was already out of the room.
Then after that, everyone left.

Rhea's pov:

I was at the docks, looking around for any evidence that might lead a trace to where torchwick might've gone to but all there was, was just some damaged part of the airships that crashed down when penny pulled them down or blasted them from the sky. After the battle, penny disappeared and Ruby was looking for her. "I wonder what happened to penny?" I thought as I kept looking. While I was walking, I immediately stopped since I felt a presence near me. I looked around and put both my hands on the hilts of my swords, ready for the mysterious person to appear. Then I looked across from me to see a shadowy figure near an airship. "Who are you?" I stood my ground and pulled my weapons out and went into a battle stance. Then the mysterious figure spoke "wait! I just want to talk." When the figure spoke, it sounded like a girl's voice, so it must've been a female. I didn't attack but I still held my stance.

The figure came out of the shadows slowly, and when the girl came out of the shadows completely, I quickly observed her and saw that she had white skin, red hair, Taurus ears, but I couldn't see her eyes, since she had a mask on to cover them. The mask similar to the one me and Raven had. She was also wearing asymmetrical black, long-sleeved, double-breasted stylized high-collared blazer with slit sleeves along with red thorn sigils adorned with a white crest that lined up on her left shoulder. Her suit jacket had crimson lining atop her red shirt, with red thorn sigils atop a black flap attached to the bottom of the left hem And her emblem on the back of her blazer.
Her blazer was half-buttoned, exposing a red shirt with a black line running parallel to his collar under it. She also wore long black dress pants, black boots with red soles. She also had a katana in it's holder on her hip. Her outfit was similar to a drawing i saw in Blake's book, except it was a male drawing.

I stood straight with my weapons still in my hands and had a straight expression on my face, she had the same expression too. "You said you wanted to talk. So, let's talk." I said with a bit of venom in my voice as we both stood apart from each other but we were face to face with each other. "Do you know a faunus girl by the name of Blake Belladonna?" The girl asked and I replied "who wants to know?" The girl answered "I do, I have to give her a message." I raised an eyebrow and asked "what message?" The girl just said "I can't tell you that, this is between me and Blake." I glared at her "I'm sorry but I can't tell you where Blake is." The girls sighs and looks away but looks back at me "fine, tell her that he is coming for you, save yourself before it's too late. And if you don't run then you're going to have to face every person in the White fang on the time comes. Tell blake, this is a warning from a friend." I was confused and a bit worried but I masked it with a straight expression "what are you talking about? What do you mean?" Then she backed away "I'm sorry, but that's all I can say." Then she ran away and I went after but lost her.

"What did she mean? Who's coming after Blake? What's going to happen?" So many thought crossed thought my head and I ran out of the docks and into the city and stopped in a random alley way to catch my breath and gather my thoughts. I then heard a bird call and looked up to see a Raven and I immediately knew who that was.