season 2 chapter 2

Nobody's pov:

Morning came upon beacon, and with it. Atlas military airships. Ozpin and Glynda were watching the airships land and new exchange students walking inside beacon.
"Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels." Glynda said with a bit of venom in her voice, while ozpin stated "well running an academy and military makes him a busy man, but yes those are a bit of an eyesore." Glynda sighed and asked "is Phea and Marshall with him?" And ozpin answered "no, ironwood said that they would be coming in a few days." Glynda groaned and nodded "better late than never from the detective and the Phoenix." Ozpin chuckled then he heard an beeping from his desk.

He turned to his desk and looked at it, "come in." Ozpin said and the doors opened revealing general ironwood.
Ozpin welcomed James and James complimented Glynda and she just left.
"So I see Phea and Marshall didn't travel with you." Ozpin said walking to his desk and sitting in his chair "I'm afraid not, I tried to give them an airship but they said and I quote ''we prefer to walk to vale.'' James quoted and ozpin sighed, and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well it looks like it's going to be a while before they get here." Ozpin stated then they went back to buisness.

Meanwhile in the library

Rhea's pov:

Team RWBY and JNPR and of course me, were in the library. JNPR was reading while RWBY was playing the remnant board game. While I was just watching team rwby play and reading a book, which is ironic because we're in a library and it's supposed to be a place of reading a d silence but here is yang and Ruby playing and making noises while Weiss has no idea what's going on, and Blake is distracted. Probably the Torchwick incident, along with the white fang incident, and pretty much everything else.

I sighed and continued my book while listening to yang dominate the remnant board game. Then yang destroyed Weiss and she and Ruby were suffering defeat together. I looked up from my book and chuckled at Weiss and Ruby's misery.
Then yang moved on to Blake but it turns out, her mind was on other things. When Blake realizes that she was supposed to make a move, she had no idea what she was doing. "What about you Rhea? Wanna play?" Yang asked and I looked up from my book and said "no thanks, I don't want to ruin your reputation of being queen of this game." Team JNPR, Ruby and Weiss went all and I quote "oooooh, she told you." Yang then laughed slightly "so you think you can beat me Ray Ray?" I rolled my eyes and closed my book completely and put it down on the table "oh I don't think I can beat you, I know I can beat you." Then me and yang got up from our chairs and moved in close, doing an intense staring contest while there was silence all around us.

Then while doing the staring, jaune offered to play but Weiss declined, and Jaune still tried to play. Obviously to impress Weiss, but she (like always) rejected him. Then jaune almost revealed that Weiss told him that Blake was a faunus but thank God Pyrrha covered his mouth and made a smooth save. Sort of.
Then after that sun came up to our table with Neptune and said "hey guys, you remember my friend Neptune right?" We all said our Hello's and sun continued "so I thought we both could come down and see what you guys are up to and I also thought you guys wanna get to know Neptune better." Most of us agreed except for jaune since he was obviously jealous of Neptune flirting with Weiss. Then Blake left the library which made me, yang, Ruby, Weiss, and the rest of our friends slightly worried. After about a few hours I walked with Ruby, Weiss and yang to their dorm talking about what happened at the library.

You see what happened was, after Weiss and Ruby were defeated, Yang practically forced me to play the board game while Neptune just wanted to play. Neptune played vacuo and I played as atlas. While playing, the next thing we knew was that me and Neptune were dominating the game and yang was loosing. "Ugh you cheated Rhea. You and him." Yang said while walking inside "hey I did not cheat, I am just the remnant board game queen." Yang just scoffed and Ruby and Weiss followed behind them and went inside their room. "If you would've just attacked when I told you, none of this wouldn't have happened." Yang glared at Ruby and Rhea smirked. "So where did you learn how to play?" Yang asked while Rhea scratched the back of her head and chuckled nervously "I learned from my aunt, she's been playing for like, years." Yang nodded and Blake was about to put her hand on the handle but Weiss pointed at Blake and said "stop." Blake then stopped before she could reach the handle and leave.

"Lately you've been quiet, antisocial and Moody." Weiss said then put her hand down "uh have you met Blake?" Yang commented, but Weiss ignored yang and continued "which I get is kind of your ''thing." Weiss made air quotes "but you're doing it more than usual, which quite frankly is unacceptable. You made a promise to me, to all of us, that you would let us know if something was wrong. So Blake Belladonna, what is wrong?" Weiss did a dramatic pose and was on a chair for a moment, which put all of us in shock for a moment until she got off the chair and put it back near the desk and went back near Blake. "I just- I don't understand how everyone can be so calm." Blake said with a sad expression on her face. "Still thinking about Torchwick?" Ruby questioned and Blake answered "torchwick, the white fang, all of it. there's something big going on around here and no one is doing anything about it."

"Ozpin told us not to worry. Between the police and the huntsman, I'm sure they can handle it." Yang said trying to lift the mood.
"Well I'm not! They don't know the White fang like I do." Blake said and me, Weiss, Ruby, and Yang looked at each other and Weiss spoke "ok, between blowing up nightclubs, stopping thieves and fighting for freedom, I'm sure you think you're ready to go out there and apprehend these ner do Wells." Ruby was confused at the last word Weiss used and i just crossed my arms, knowing exactly where this is going. "But let me again be the voice of reason, we're students, we're not ready to handle this sort of situation." Ruby tried to reject "well, yeah but-" Weiss interrupted facing Ruby "we're not ready." "and we may never be ready. Our enemies aren't just gonna sit around and wait for graduation day. They're out there, somewhere planning their next move and none of us know what it is but it's coming. Whether we're ready or not." I smiled and said "nice speech Blake." Blake turned to me and smiled.

Ruby sighs "Ok, all in favor of becoming the youngest huntresses to single-handedly bring down a corrupted organization conspiring against the kingdom of Vale." Ruby then inhaled some air after talking so fast and then continued "say I."
"Yes! I love it when your feisty." Yang said obviously approving of the idea. "Well I guess it could be fun." Weiss commented then Ruby looked a bit sad "none of you, except for Rhea said I." I just sighed and said sarcastically "I." Ruby then smiled brightly while I just rolled my eyes while Blake spoke "alright then, we're in this together." I nodded and Ruby said with excitement "let's hatch a plan." Then yang said "yeah."

Ruby gasped and said "I left my board game in the library." Then weiss said "we're doomed." Then Ruby ran out of the room "I'll be right back-" after that, she made a thud which made me walk out of the room and see Ruby on the floor "petal? You ok?" Walking towards her and she answered while chuckling awkwardly "yeah I am." Then she turned to the people bumped into and rubbed the back of her head "sorry, are you ok?" The person reached out her hand to Ruby "I'm fine, just watch where your going." I managed to get a good look at them. The girl who stook out her hand had green hair, red eyes like me and dark brown skin, then there was a boy who had spikey gray hair, white skin, and violet gray eyes. They were both wearing different uniforms than we did so they must be exchange students.

The girl helped Ruby up and then another girl came up and told us they were from haven. She had Amber eyes, black hair, and white skin and was wearing the same uniform as the other two students.
Ruby then directed them to their dorms and said bye to us and we said bye to them.
Then Ruby continued running to the library while just stood there looking at the three students from haven, and let me tell you. I didn't have a good feeling about them "maybe I should keep an eye on them." I thought and went back to team rwby's dorm.